350Z with Back Seats?

Rubber

Am I going crazy???!!

I saw a post this morning about a 350Z on ebay with back seats. There were a couple of comments on the post and I left a comment also with regard to the legality/safety of putting back seats in a 350Z.

I logged in a couple of hours later and went to "view your posts" to see what people thought and there was no record of my post. Furthermore I cannot find the original post?

Then later today someone posted up the ebay link again. There was a single comment saying that it was a repost. However, this post seems to have disappeared as well?

Am I missing something here?

Didn't see the post, could have been a 350GT? :shrug:

Nope, think it was a modified 350z. You could find it on eBay if you like, but dont post it back up here ;)

Why can't we post it here? Are we not allowed to post ebay finds anymore?

:shrug:

The guy trying to sell it has posted the link on here twice today without any message, just the link. It was his first and second post. Someone else posting it up would seem to be defeating the object of us deleting his posts.

If you saw the ad on Ebay I don't think you'd be impressed anyway ....... the cross member has been removed and rear seats had been squeazed in, reducing both front and rear legroom to almost zero .... and the car had been a cat c damaged IIRC

The guy trying to sell it has posted the link on here twice today without any message, just the link. It was his first and second post. Someone else posting it up would seem to be defeating the object of us deleting his posts.

+1

And this defeats to 50 post selling rule if the OP is the seller ;)

Ok so I'm not going mad then - these posts did exist!!!

I'm still interested to know what people think about the legality of this? Surely no insurance company would insure a Cat C car that has been modified to put seats in the boot?!!!!

What if someone bought it and put their kid in the back? If they had an accident it probably wouldn't end well...

Chris

Ok so I'm not going mad then - these posts did exist!!!

I'm still interested to know what people think about the legality of this? Surely no insurance company would insure a Cat C car that has been modified to put seats in the boot?!!!!

What if someone bought it and put their kid in the back? If they had an accident it probably wouldn't end well...

Chris

Hence why it was removed - apart from not complying with the selling rules - its downright dangerous - potentially ;)

Haha! This looks ridiculous, not to mention dangerous! What are the seats out of? Looks like a Honda Accord or something? I can't imagine what the car handles like without the rear strut. Great for a midget family though, I'm sure.