Big brake kit nirvana

Husky

I thought the grooves in brake discs usually went the other way to this? :shrug:

Doesnt really matter tbh. If they face forwards then they are more agressive but give better braking, if pointing backwards they are less agressive but tend to be quieter. Whats more important is which way the veins are in the discs themselves, they need to be the right way around to make sure they expell the hot air. :thumbs:

dunno, didnt say on the thread :shrug: could google them?

Oh i thought you had actually bought them and fitted them! Didn't realise you were window licking :bangin:

Have you checked if Willwood do a decent kit for 350z? I had a set on my last car and they were superb. I would't go as far as saying they were 'budget' but they were certainly cheaper!

my god!!! that link!!!

not only has it really made me want a Z again more than the other cars iv been considering

some of these wheels and brakes are lovely looking!

volks imo are just top of the tree!

im liking red 350z's more than other colours now, any good ones for sale?

my god!!! that link!!!

not only has it really made me want a Z again more than the other cars iv been considering

some of these wheels and brakes are lovely looking!

volks imo are just top of the tree!

im liking red 350z's more than other colours now, any good ones for sale?

There's a chilli red 2006 on Autotrader at the moment for £14995 - think it had 12k on the clock -looked mint- sorry can't link you to it am at work can't go on Autotrader