New...well new to me anyway ! Need brake advice to

Hi Hello and welcome to me !

Bought myself a Z. 2006 and so simply pretty. After history of 200SX, FTO, FIAT Turbo LE I finally secured my Gunbarrel baby. "UK manufacture", now residing in Ireland and being well looked after.

Just joined the club and need a little help already....

Z is in for servicing before my NCT (MOT Irish style). I need to replace front and back pads. Quoted €220 and €140 respectively for pads from local Nissan. Intend buying Brembo fronts from either Holdcroft (through e-bay) for about £95 or from europerformance.co.uk Anybody suggest otherwise?

The rear pads I will take any suggestions as I have no clue as to or where or what other than I know I will be screwed in Ireland. Would hope to have them delivered to Ireland by Fri for fitting... well you can always hope.

Any and all help and advice much appreciated.

:drive1

Hey mate! Ferodo DS2500s are a well repsected pad for the Z. Lots of members on here run them all round. Probably set you back around £180 for front and rear set. If you are looking for fast delivery on these then contact CS or ZMANALEX. Had a set off both of these guys and couldnt talk them up enough - top blokes! :thumbs:

Hi Hello and welcome to me !

Bought myself a Z. 2006 and so simply pretty. After history of 200SX, FTO, FIAT Turbo LE I finally secured my Gunbarrel baby. "UK manufacture", now residing in Ireland and being well looked after.

Just joined the club and need a little help already....

Z is in for servicing before my NCT (MOT Irish style). I need to replace front and back pads. Quoted €220 and €140 respectively for pads from local Nissan. Intend buying Brembo fronts from either Holdcroft (through e-bay) for about £95 or from europerformance.co.uk Anybody suggest otherwise?

The rear pads I will take any suggestions as I have no clue as to or where or what other than I know I will be screwed in Ireland. Would hope to have them delivered to Ireland by Fri for fitting... well you can always hope.

Any and all help and advice much appreciated.

:drive1

:dance: Welcome! I'm in Ireland, whereabouts are you based? Can help you change the pads if you get some... what type of driving are you planning on doing? As the others stated I'd talk to one of the traders on here. :thumbs:

You're not driving around in an Azure Z with black wheels, normally park Dublin centre?

:evil: