Cheap quick car!

350 Russ

as im thinking of selling my zed im after a replacement, ive not got loads to spend so im after some ideas of what to get next, i would preferably like it to be rear wheel drive and less than 7 seconds to 60. ive been thinking about an old rx7 but that would be a money pit, maybe a bmw 328?

S1 Elises are becoming pretty cheap nowadays as are VX220s but they're not too practical for an everyday car. I almost got a VX220 but in the end I decided that I wanted something more practical and so I ended up with the zed and I'm glad that I did.

Also, I don't actually fit in a VX220 properly either so that's something else to consider if you're quite tall!

bit to much of a hairdresser for me :lol:

You drive a Datsun, are thinking about a BMW and you're worried about image??!! :lol:

Man up, drive something that's fun and forget what every other ignorant sod says about your car :thumbs:

bit to much of a hairdresser for me :lol:

You drive a Datsun, are thinking about a BMW and you're worried about image??!! :lol:

Man up, drive something that's fun and forget what every other ignorant sod says about your car :thumbs:

I'm not worried about badge or image I just don't like convertables, I'm losing enough hair as it is

If you are willing to delve into hot hatches, buying and running something like a Pug 106 Gti or Saxo VTS (if you can find an unmodified one!) would be relativly quick motoring for very little cash.

MX-5 ticks all the boxes though.