Hello Everybody!

Hi all,

New to the forum, and hope to own a 'Z' pretty soon, when I dispense with my current car. I must say these pages are an absolute mine of information, i'm at the point now whereby my head is completely overwhelmed with information, work seriously gets in the way of me trolling through all this useful and informative stuff!

The car Im setting my sights on is ideally a 300BHP, 55/06 plate, Azure with GT pack. I've seen one on pistonheads (hope its ok to mention pistonheads mods), as above including Nismo kit and 19" Nismo rims, but at £16.7K it seems a little pricey. Ideally it would need to be pre 23/3/06 to avoid the hefty road tax. So if you know of a car, would be great to hear from you.

Anyways, better get some work done, nice to be part of a great forum. Im away to the I.O.M TT early next week on the bike, so look forward to catching up again soon. P.S I'm located up in Saddleworth in the pennines for my sins.

Cheers,

Nick

It's might be a touch steep mate, but to get a basic car and add the official Nismo kit plus the wheels you are talking serious money, so if it's A1 condition (and the cheaper tax to boot) get it if its right for you :thumbs:

You'd basically be paying a bit extra to have the perfect facelift car! :lol:

It's might be a touch steep mate, but to get a basic car and add the official Nismo kit plus the wheels you are talking serious money, so if it's A1 condition (and the cheaper tax to boot) get it if its right for you :thumbs:

You'd basically be paying a bit extra to have the perfect facelift car! :lol:

+1 and those wheels would sell for around £1500 if in good condition

Welcome Nick :wave:

:welcome:

The guy who owns the Zed you are talking about is a member on this forum, he is a really nice guy i know him quite well. :D

Yep .................... its me. ;)

Lincolnbaggie, the 19" Nismo alloy wheels are rare and very expensive, if you look at all the zeds up for sale on Pistonheads and autotrader nearly all of them have the 18" rays or modified with other alloys and not the optional extra 19" Nismo alloys, surely you can call this 'Rare' when you hardly ever see these alloys on a Zed?

:welcome:

The guy who owns the Zed you are talking about is a member on this forum, he is a really nice guy i know him quite well. :D

Yep .................... its me. ;)

Lincolnbaggie, the 19" Nismo alloy wheels are rare and very expensive, if you look at all the zeds up for sale on Pistonheads and autotrader nearly all of them have the 18" rays or modified with other alloys and not the optional extra 19" Nismo alloys, surely you can call this 'Rare' when you hardly ever see these alloys on a Zed?

Saw at least six sets last weekend in Wales lol (including Lincolnbaggie's) :lol:

Seriously that's a nice vehicle you got there :thumbs: