Opinions

Being a little wet behind the ears with this 350z game comments advice are appreciated. I did think the front wheels looked a little odd, massive camber?

No, just crap offsets. nothing a set of 15/20mm spacers wouldn't fix

So it's a Cat C and the latest owner is looking to sell it on after a very short period of ownership. That makes me wonder.....

Sets my spider senses tingling straight away...... :dry:

Could be a genuine reason tho'

cat c and d might seem cost effective, but you could end up spending a small fortune on them putting things right.

imports are a good route into a cheap car.

:stupid: What he said - much better off with an import than a bent UK car

+1

I may be swayed, as the consensus seems to in favour of the import, and you guys have an imformed opinion.

I've read about the different spec etc, other than insurance is there any other downsides. There are a couple of nice looking manual imports at the £8k mark.

Import Zeds are almost the same. They aren't a scabby poor boy Zed in comparison to the UK cars.

Check the import sections. Pick the spec you like and look for a car that matches up.

That azure is an import, it hasnt got any headlight washers, must have had a uk rear on it at some point.

The first one posted?

I don't think it is an import. I bet the bumper was replaced when it was put back on the road after being written off and the washer jets weren't cut in.

The one you link to is VERY cheap but looks like a nice example indeed. Can't see if it has brembo brakes but even if it didn't and you wanted them you could still be driving it for £8500 without negotiation with brembos installed.

It's certainly be worth a look!

That azure is an import, it hasnt got any headlight washers, must have had a uk rear on it at some point.

The first one posted?

I don't think it is an import. I bet the bumper was replaced when it was put back on the road after being written off and the washer jets weren't cut in.

The one you link to is VERY cheap but looks like a nice example indeed. Can't see if it has brembo brakes but even if it didn't and you wanted them you could still be driving it for £8500 without negotiation with brembos installed.

It's certainly be worth a look!

Doesnt have Brembos, can just about make out the plain calipers.

My brembos will be for sale soon :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...