Found one!!Not getting my car till tuesday now :-(

un1eash

Its only taken 2.5 years since i signed up but should be signing the paper work on this tonight and picking it up friday.......

IMG00001-20100523-1307.jpg

Its a 2006 56 plate, 10k miles, FSH etc... Full GT Spec with Sat Nav and rear parking sensors (that need paint matching).

Congratulations mate!

It took me about a year to find my Zed ... but it was well worth the wait!

:yahoo:

I'm from Leicester too, dont see many around which is the way i like it.

Car was very dusty in that pic, will take some nicer pictures when i get the car home, not that you all havent seen a 350Z before.

Just the camera angle (taken on a blackberry), the car was actually covered in a layar of dust and pollen in that photo so once its been given a good wash and pollish should look even better.

I should be driving around in my 350Z GT Coupe right now but instead i have to wait till tuesday evening now, i hope.

First the finance company said they didnt recieve the paper work on wednesday night which i signed in leicester and faxed over and then was put in the post to nissan who didnt get the paper work till this morning. They resent the paper work over and around 3pm the finance company said they need proof that my previous finance on my Z4 will be paid off so they sent over a copy of the cheque. Then at 5.05pm then ring to say they now want proof that the finance the previous owner had on the car has been paid off even though the car is HPI clear.

And of course the other company is now closed till tuesday morning. :angry:

So i have to wait till tuesday so they can get proof and send that of again. I wonder what stupid condition the new finance company will come up with next.

Plus side is nissan are going to drive the car over to me tuesday night, fingers crossed. I WANT MY NEW CAR!!