How to spot a NON petrol head.......

nixy

Girl at work just got a brand spanking new Audi TT - ok she's having a midlife crisis and the husband had to buy her it before she picked up a toy boy instead BUT....she got it on saturday, first time she brings it to work today and its covered in muck and bird crap! Why bother??

Because she thought it would cure the depression of realising her life is more than half way over, but it didn't. Because its just a car, so now she's bored with that, and looking for something else to tickle her insatiable melancholy.

Either that or she hasn't had time to wash it, been too busy enjoying it!

She drives a TT. Of course she isn't a petrol head!

Nothing to do with money, if you take pride in a car you'll lavish attention on a '93 fiesta or a '10 DBS. Makes no difference.

Oh dear she really needs to get out and buy a proper car - have you told her of this forum? ;)

She is soooo busy enjoying the leather inside to bother washing it outside - might ruin her nails - need a toyboy for that job! :lol:

LoL ...

That's just some people for you ... What's the point of having a nice car if you aren't going to look after it?

+10000 thank god for albanians is all I can say :lol::blush:

:lol:

the least she could do after spend all that money on the car is take it to the boys for a £5 wash

I used to spend hours upon hours shining up my '94 Clio - loved that thing lol

I hate people who do not care about washing there car.

Even worse when I arrive and work and see a dirty car, I run in to tell them that a bird has crapped on it breathlessly scream at them asking if they want to borrow my speed detailer only to be told "yeah that happened last weekend, I'll run it through the car wash next week sometime"

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

whilst on top are car wash machine tunnel thingys bad for the cars?

they can be, they can scratch the paintwork and pull at any loose or fragile bits of trim. I once took my old 206 in one and the aerial was battered and whipped against the rook so looked like it had been self harming once it came out.

Nothing beats a hand wahs with a lambswool mitt! :p

Oh dear she really needs to get out and buy a proper car - have you told her of this forum? ;)

She is soooo busy enjoying the leather inside to bother washing it outside - might ruin her nails - need a toyboy for that job! :lol:

You called!

surely everyone knows that if you are going to put your shed in the car wash you are meant to take the arial off :bangin::lol:

:bleh:

well no-one told me and there was no sign telling me otherwise so in I went, learnt my lesson swiftly though! :blackeye:

to quote the title of the thread

How to spot a NON petrol head.......
shall we catalogue this as method 2? :p:lol:

You called!

:lol::lol: I think she has one in mind already............hubbie might have got her a reliant robin instead if he knew!

I used to spend hours upon hours shining up my '94 Clio - loved that thing lol

I hate people who do not care about washing there car.

Even worse when I arrive and work and see a dirty car, I run in to tell them that a bird has crapped on it breathlessly scream at them asking if they want to borrow my speed detailer only to be told "yeah that happened last weekend, I'll run it through the car wash next week sometime"

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol::lol: