Cars in for repair UPDATE cars back and its poo

player2301

Im happy and gutted at same time :teeth::scare: see !!!

My car has gone to the body shop for repair to front bumper ( work colleauge reversed into) and a respray to rear bumper ( after missis reversed into ASDA ).....

Repair to rear bumper is just flash over slight scratches after getting spare rear bumper of BBUK of this site...

Repair to front bumper is new bumper and new armour guard fitted

Whilst in there im having the whole car mopped so its looks MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT !!!!!!!!...

So might have it for a couple of weeks as the bumper might have to come from abroad ( i hope not )

I want my car back and its only been a day lol

They have given me a brand new 09 plate Merc E class

Heres some piccies .... :thumbdown:

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Cant wait to get my car back as i feel i should be either a taxi or about 80 yrs old :yuck:

Typical bloody copper stop whinging :lol:

Thats not a bad courtesy car to be knocking around in B)

I would have to agree :thumbs:

Just think your self lucky you did not get cacky old style Ford KA like I did :scare:

:lol::lol: i see they made the steering wheel control buttons extra big for your diminishing eyesight :lol:

Shouldn't joke about eyesight diminishing with age. I was quite happliy wait at the front of the queue at a set of lights on Saturday when an old biddy pulls out of the car park on the other side of the road and back a bit from me, then procedes down the wrong side of the road before neatly pulling in in front of me to wait at the lights. Quite happliy waiting in the middle of the traffic flow going across the junction. She seemed quite oblivious to the chaos that she was causing. :fool:

:lol::lol: i see they made the steering wheel control buttons extra big for your diminishing eyesight :lol:

Shouldn't joke about eyesight diminishing with age. I was quite happliy wait at the front of the queue at a set of lights on Saturday when an old biddy pulls out of the car park on the other side of the road and back a bit from me, then procedes down the wrong side of the road before neatly pulling in in front of me to wait at the lights. Quite happliy waiting in the middle of the traffic flow going across the junction. She seemed quite oblivious to the chaos that she was causing. :fool:

RE ABOVE: Ive said it before, old people are just as much of a liability as new drivers. :bangin:

RE THE COURTESY CAR: If its brand new why isnt it a 10 plate ??? Send it back :lol::lol:

:scare:

• 3 weeks later...

****UPDATE *****

Been 17 days now and after a few calls saying it will be done soon I called yesterday to be told the person that was going to fit the armour guard to the front of the car has let them down :rant::rant: He can only fit me in to get it done in 3 weeks !!!!! :scare:

So thee currently asking the ins company if they can get someone else to do it but it will cost more !!

surely they will say yes as its costing them over £100 a day for the E class ....

Im bored of it now its a lovely car but i want the beast back..

Oh the price they have give me to spray rear bumper and mop the whole car was £200 + VAT and the ins paying for the front :bangin: