Club Stickers with username - Opinions please

Bradders

Guys and Gals,

Wanna gauge some interest and numbers around getting some club stickers done for our cars with our usernames printed on, so very bespoke.

Very similar to what Pistonheads do for their forum

http://shop.pistonheads.com/?section=sh ... abel%20asc

We are thinking of using the same font that they do and a simplified version of our logo in the top left. This would be a either a slightly larger version(with or with full web address) or two simplified smaller versions for the B pillar windows.

At least this way we know hows car is who's at meets :shrug:

Prices would be around £10 to £12, which I think is a bargain for a personalised sticker.

Thoughts, opinions?? Bradders get knotted, have you seen the price of petrol at the moment?? Hopefully not too many of those :lol:

We'll get some pics together, well the creative genius of Rich will, later but I'm sure they will be sweet.

Bradders.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw an audi tt the other day with an oc badge, looked awesome, really fitted in with the OEM quattro badge

car.badge.contemporary.jpg

Ideally I'd like something like this :)

as usual you are dead right Ian

We are not looking to do bodywork badges but stickers for rear / side windows in a similar style to the club logo. Maybe a more simplfied version perhaps with the car outline and Z with a bold username after. Must be careful I suspect not to have the full 350z logo. Perhaps mods can advise on that.

Please do start a list below. A dozen would be good start I'm sure. Pics to follow...

Bradders

I saw an audi tt the other day with an oc badge, looked awesome, really fitted in with the OEM quattro badge

car.badge.contemporary.jpg

Ideally I'd like something like this :)

as usual you are dead right Ian

Removed cos realised i just hi-jacked the OP thread

We are not looking to do bodywork badges but stickers for rear / side windows in a similar style to the club logo. Maybe a more simplfied version perhaps with the car outline and Z with a bold username after. Must be careful I suspect not to have the full 350z logo. Perhaps mods can advise on that.

Please do start a list below. A dozen would be good start I'm sure. Pics to follow...

Bradders

Sorry to be a pain but would it be poss to have some sort of pics so that we can get an idea?

The car uotline with the name on it sounds good and all going well I'll be looking for 2 stickers