My Sunset Orange 350Z - SOLD

Adriank

Someone grab a bargain, considering what this cost me to buy and mod, i have decided to reduce the price once more, am still willing to look at offers, the car is now at £12,995.

Here is my 2005 350Z, in Sunset Orange. I have owned it for roughly 18 months, during which time i have spent a lot of time and money modifying it. Unfortunately an impending house purchase means that i need to free up some money, and hence the reluctant sale. My car is well known on the 350z-uk forum, where i have (and shall miss) attending the bi yearly wales drive outs.

Price is £12,995 ono however the car needs to go, so i am open to offers. Try me!

The car has 66000 miles on it (may change slightly is a daily driver), is taxed until 31/08/10 and has MOT till September 15th 2010. I have just recently fitted a new Competiton Clutch and flywheel (circa £1000) and also recenty new rear tyres.

Onto the car, which has been faultless during my ownership, its now aggressive in style for a 350Z and catches eyes wherever you go! I do have quite a few of the standard parts that i am happy to give with the car at the right price.

Mods are as follows: (Items with Std next to them i have the standard part available)

Performance:

Dyno on 350Z day @ Surrey Rolling Road - 290.1bhp, before manifolds.

Buddy Club Pro Spec III Exhaust

Berk Sports CAT's - Std

DB Power Manifolds (DC Replica) - Std

JWT Popcharger

Dixcel FCR Carbon Discs and Pads Front

Endless Rear Pads

Solid Engine mounts (Only set in Uk i believe) - Std

90A Poly Transmission Bush (Only in UK i think - massive improvement to shifting) - Std

Competition Clutch Street Clutch

Competition Clutch Ultralight Flywheel - Std

Handling:

BC Racing Coilovers (Custom springs 10kg/mm F / 10Kg/mm R)

Whiteline Bushings (Full front set, expensive to have fitted!)

Moonface Racing Roll Center Adjusters (Rare - had to get from USA, v. expensive!)

Eibach Rear Camber Arms

Full Hunter Laser 4 wheel geo setup

SUMMIT Front strut brace

Styling:

Veilside V1 Carbon Lip

Roof Painted Black

Nismo V2 Style Wing

Nismo Rear Spats

19" 5Zigen ZR+520 Wheels (JDM rare and were expensive)

5Zigen Long Wheel Nuts

Seibon TS Carbon Bonnet - Std

Carbon Wrapped Rear Strut Cover

ICE:

JVC KD-SH909 Head unit

Kicker ZX200.4 Amp

Focal K2P Front Components

JL XR Rear Co-axials

(RCA's and power/earth have been run for a sub amp so easy to add)

Pics :

Photo0683.jpg

Photo0681.jpg

Photo0668.jpg

Photo0678.jpg

Photo0679.jpg

Photo0684.jpg

If you would like any other images let me know, feel free to pm me or mail me on adi144@hotmail.com, i can supply my mobile number to anyone that wants to call, or call you.

Adrian