A very nervous new member : )

Hi Michelle - Martin has told me ALL about you! :welcome:
hi martin , hope it was all good what Martin told you ha ha , hey u don't live far from me lol ,

Yes, it was my number that Leighton's gave you which confused the hell out of me! :lol:

Welcome Michelle :D

Dont be nervous, I'm fairly new on here too. Its an awesome forum and everyone are so nice.

Do you have any pics of your Zed?

:yahoo:

Hi Jenni , it's nice to know there's another lady owning a zed , I do have some photos of my zed but struggling to put them on my profile as I only have an iPhone n it's a nitemare I will have to get a friend to download some on ere , are u going to oulton park tomoz , Michelle ; )

I'm not going tomorrow, my Zed is currently in the garage having a makeover. 3 more weeks and I get her back :D

Have fun tomorrow, hopefully I'll meet you at another meet. :clap:

Welcome to the forum. :thumbs:

think there are something like another 6-10 female members, some post more than others. they are affectionately known as sprinkles on the forum, as they're only a handful of them.

There's more than that, some of us are just more talkative than others. :lol::p

think there are something like another 6-10 female members, some post more than others. they are affectionately known as sprinkles on the forum, as they're only a handful of them.

There's more than that, some of us are just more talkative than others. :lol::p

+1 its just the dominant ones that rule the place :headhurt:

Good to meet you today Michelle. Your Zed is B) and I was so tempted to swap your wheels and hope you didn't notice!!! :lol:

Hi , was really nice meeting you too : ) n think I mite have noticed if you'd pinched my wheels n Chris wanted to pinch my nismo badge too what are u all like !! Lol wouldn't want to change you as u all seem a real good bunch n look forward to meeting u all again very soon ; )

Good to meet you today Michelle. Your Zed is B) and I was so tempted to swap your wheels and hope you didn't notice!!! :lol:

Hi , was really nice meeting you too : ) n think I mite have noticed if you'd pinched my wheels n Chris wanted to pinch my nismo badge too what are u all like !! Lol wouldn't want to change you as u all seem a real good bunch n look forward to meeting u all again very soon ; )

I thought you would, hopefully we will have a night meet/show soon!! :ninja::lol: