Why I oughta *%!*$!#@! the little *#!$&*!

Bockaaarck

Got home from the Cheddar Pistonheads meet on Sunday (great day, really good to meet folks again :D ) and parked the car up, went for dinner with the better half and had a very chilled out rest of the day.

Worked from home Monday and Tuesday but I needed to go see the Doc late Tuesday afternoon. Went to go get the car and discovered the minor cracking problem in my N1 spoiler had gone from this:

spolier2.jpg

To this :headhurt::angry:

spoliernewcrack1.jpg

spoliernewcrack2.jpg

spoliernewcrack3.jpg

spoliernewcrack5.jpg

Looks like some 'oiks' ran along a whole line of cars, left a right trail of damage, early Monday morning. Fortunately someone spotted them and call the Police. I've been down to see the Soco folks today and they've worked their magic on it so now its a case of waiting to see what happens with the evidence they've collected.

They've gone up the bonnet and over the roof, leaving two fair dents and it almost looks like the roof has 'rippled', on to the spoiler and off. To say I am displeased is somewhat of an understatement. I know it's 'only a car' but when you've invested time and money looking after something and this happens it's very annoying.

Still the Police have been really good so far and it looks like things are moving along. Now I have to go get some quotes for getting the roof done and spoiler sorted. What a pain in the a*se :angry:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cool :thumbdown:

It's my pride and joy and when you've invested time and money looking after something and this happens it's very annoying.

- Fixed :thumbs:

Know what you mean though, someone keyed my car all the way a long one side, some people just don't give a crap about other people's property.

Hope it's not too much to get sorted out.

Not cool :thumbdown:

It's my pride and joy and when you've invested time and money looking after something and this happens it's very annoying.

- Fixed :thumbs:

Know what you mean though, someone keyed my car all the way a long one side, some people just don't give a crap about other people's property.

Hope it's not too much to get sorted out.

Thanks for fixing that, you're right, it is my pride and joy :thumbs:

If you find out who they are, get them to lie on the floor and run over them until they cry for mummy. :rant:

What comes around goes around.

Indeed, I had considered the option of tracking them down and shooting their face, in the face. Sadly I think that kind of behaviour is also frowned upon in polite society :dry:

( I wouldn't take that course of action or advise anyone else to either of course)

i would end up in jail if someone done that to my car, luckily mines is locked away from the chavs in my garage away round bk of my house. if i left it street i reckon this would happen within a few nights

i would end up in jail if someone done that to my car, luckily mines is locked away from the chavs in my garage away round bk of my house. if i left it street i reckon this would happen within a few nights

I was talking to some of the guys at the Piston Heads meet in Cheddar about trying to get some garaging, but It's bloody expensive here. I think I mentioned something about it being a couple of hundred quid a week but I meant per month.

I think I'll have to investigate getting one, as I don't want to get this all fixed up then have the same thing happen again a few weeks later.

Sorry to be a kill joy but some little shytes decided to pour pva all over my car a year ago. They went to court and got fined £20 each! :rant:

Yep, I'm not holding my breath for any compensation coming my way. If they are unemployed or of they are students the chances are they won't be able to pay for it, maybe they will pay £1 a week for 10 years or something stupid.

I don't want to have to pay anything for it, and I don't feel that I should. However the money side causes me less worry than the stupidity and selfishness of it. The hassle of having to try an get quotes, talk to the Police, talk to the insurance company (who have also been pretty good so far) and all the rest of is what frustrates me.

it really winds me up, why do they do it? :rant: i seen the damage first hand today, but only the spoiler i admit, and couldnt belive it. ( when i droped of my homemade spotted card :p) .

i really hope they find the little s@#t's and make them pay for all the damage caused. sorry to hear this mate

You despair in the knowldge that the litle scroats, if found, will just get off with a ticking off. :angry:

Just when is this country going to wake up to the need for real deterrents in place to stop mindless vandalism and other crime, which should include the parents for their failure to drum in right from wrong and to start disciplining their off-spring. :rant:

Really feel for you Bockaaarck and the pain you now doubly have to suffer to get the mess sorted out.