Varrstoen Alloy Wheels.....

cfoster

Single exit exhaust doesn't look good with a full width bumper tuck :thumbdown:

The wheels go well with the car, but he needs blue calipers IMHO

Bumper tucks were invented for the single exit ;) Bumper tucks don't look right on anything but single exits.

Also, what other kind of bumper tuck is there than the full width one?

Ive been in talks with DTMAutobody a retailer in America thats selling these. He tells me that shipment to Northern Ireland/uk and Ireland is no problem.

I loved these wheels and have great sizes and offsets in them.

I got a qoute for 19's with 9" on the front and 10.5 on the rear with +12 all round (+22 doesnt clear brembos) and thats shipped with insurance for £1050.

He tells me I might not need arch work but im unsure.

Contact him on 350zmotoring, sound guy and has loads in stock in various colours for instant shipment.

Good price and at least half the value of proper volks :)

Could also someone explain to me how the tucked bumper loook is achieved. Thanks :p

Ive been in talks with DTMAutobody a retailer in America thats selling these. He tells me that shipment to Northern Ireland/uk and Ireland is no problem.

I got a qoute for 19's with 9" on the front and 10.5 on the rear with +12 all round (+22 doesnt clear brembos) and thats shipped with insurance for £1050.

Contact him on 350zmotoring, sound guy and has loads in stock in various colours for instant shipment.

Could also someone explain to me how the tucked bumper loook is achieved. Thanks :p

Excelllent to hear that mate, wasnt sure on the actual cost of them but worked out shipping would've been around $400ish if I organised it myself via a mate house in Florida and USPS. Is he on my350z.com as well? $1050 sounds wicked!! Will be going for zero offset though!!

Single exit exhaust doesn't look good with a full width bumper tuck :thumbdown:

The wheels go well with the car, but he needs blue calipers IMHO

Bumper tucks were invented for the single exit ;) Bumper tucks don't look right on anything but single exits.

What about when showing off the pretty Nismo backbox? I think tucks are fine, then.

Also, what other kind of bumper tuck is there than the full width one?

Hmm, was wondering the same thing. Introducing The Half Fold!?

Excelllent to hear that mate, wasnt sure on the actual cost of them but worked out shipping would've been around $400ish if I organised it myself via a mate house in Florida and USPS. Is he on my350z.com as well? $1050 sounds wicked!! Will be going for zero offset though!!

Thats £1050 pounds mate ... yes hes on there also. Nice guy.

In regards to duty/import tax a friend of mine recently got a set imported from the states and said it wasnt to bad ... nothing like he expected.

And id happily pay it for these wheels as its a bargin compared to similar wheels on the market.

DO IT!! I love the TE37's if I could afford another set of wheels they would be the TE37's in Bronze everytime!

I often wondered why no one had copied the TE37's before...we should try and get one of the traders on here to become retailers for that wheel...they would make a killing!

Just got a price from the chap in the states and works out that shipping to Florida it comes to $1060, around £659. Once the exchange rate gets better (predicting after the election) then they will be even cheaper! Far far cheaper than the real deal ones but also a fair bit heavier, which to be honest not bothered about! I've calculated shipping from Florida to UK for them and it works out at $400, so $1460, just need to find £600 for tyres!!!!

Bit pricey in my opinion. $1679.00 USD shipped to the UK. Price does not include taxes and duties

The price in dollars I got was around $1490 not including taxes.

cfoster - who did you get that price with ... id be up for getting two sets delivered if you fancied it ... see what price they would do it for?

Chris - I got a quote for shipping via USPS for $199 per 2 wheels, so 2 seperate parcels = $400, plus the $1060 so indeed $1460.

I know of someone else who may be interested in a set so thats 3 sets. I'd need to wait a month or 2 though to sort monies out as dont want to put them on credit card!