A Big hello From Infiniti UK Reading

Infiniti will be opening in Birmingham & Glasgow late this year.

in 2011 there will be further dealer opening across the UK.

There will be dealer to cover a 150 mile radius as we offer free collection & delivery service to all Infiniti customers for servicing.

The main aim for Infiniti is to provide class leading customer service. A great example of this would be a recent customer who ran out of fuel on the M25. The customer called our VIP touring assitant number and within 30 minutes had a replacement vehicle delivered to him whilst his vehicle was refulled and delivered back to his place of work at no cost to the customer. We operate a "ask no questions" policy.

I have to honestly say after working for BMW for the last 5 years i've never come across a customer centric brand.

Infiniti will be opening in Birmingham & Glasgow late this year.

in 2011 there will be further dealer opening across the UK.

There will be dealer to cover a 150 mile radius as we offer free collection & delivery service to all Infiniti customers for servicing.

The main aim for Infiniti is to provide class leading customer service. A great example of this would be a recent customer who ran out of fuel on the M25. The customer called our VIP touring assitant number and within 30 minutes had a replacement vehicle delivered to him whilst his vehicle was refulled and delivered back to his place of work at no cost to the customer. We operate a "ask no questions" policy.

I have to honestly say after working for BMW for the last 5 years i've never come across a customer centric brand.

After coming from a Lexus where NOTHING was too much trouble for the dealers and they constantly went way above expectations and coming down to earth with a bump into the Nissan dealership I must say the Infinity experience is sounding brilliant!

Welcome.

One for the Mods............Can you go to Zed meets in a G37 ????

Normally the meets are 350/370 only but i think an exception could be made for a G37. :)

G35/Skyline 350GT and G37 share most of their bits with 350z and 370z so dont see why we wouldnt allow Infini's along :thumbs: