Mucky feet on your clean interior

nixy

One of my pet peeves is getting back in my nice clean car after i've washed it inside and out and putting my mucky wet feet on my clean mats. Now call me a little bit ocd if you like but I actually have kicked my shoes off in the past before i get back in it so I don't get the floor mucky! I have just bought some CSI style disposable shoe covers for showing people around my house which is going up for sale and has brand new carpet and I thought, hang on a min...............i can think of a better use for these! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-PAIRS-DISPOSAB ... 335bb348d5

I have MILLIONS of these things as every offshore location I've even been on has them and I always seem to come home with them on my shoes or in my pocket!

I was thinking I might acquire some from the office however even I'm not THAT OCD..... As long as I don't mess up the stripes I put in my mats I'm happy! :blush:

We also have millions of these kicking about in our Store and Workshops ... I think they'd be a bit slippy on the pedals though !

ps I agree with Husky .. you do have a few issues ! ( finished the ironing yet ?!? ) :p

not womens driving plimsolls :dry::headhurt: dont encourage them, this is one of the many things they do in a petrol station instead of getting OUT THE WAY! :lol:

Now THAT is annoying !! :angry:

Fannying about for 5 mins after they get in the car when they see that you are either waiting to leave or use that pump.

Just get in the car , pull forward then change your shoes , do your make up , brush your hair , check your text messages etc etc etc etc :boxing:

OIY, i'm NOT driving in them you pillocks! I got them to protect my brand new carpet from all the time wasting rubber neckers that are about to swamp my house! However, maybe they will come in useful for other things.......who knows? As for the petrol station thing - its usually old men that get in your way - i never do make up or hair in the car, drives me mad too!

We have loads of these at the rugby club. Spectators put them on when walking down to the fields and watching the game, then take them off when you come back to the clubhouse.

To avoid dirtying your carpets in the car, wash the car first and then move it onto the drive and clean the inside afterwards........would that not work?