Anyone off to VEGAS ??

Pimm

Last year there were alot of members going to Vegas like myself and what a amazing place :teeth:

so this year i thought me and the misses would go again, first week of May :yahoo::yahoo:

So who else is going ??????

:thumbs::thumbs:

Make sure you do the Stratosphere Tower rides late at night :teeth:

Stratosphere is one of the cheapest places to stay in Vegas and the place is fantastic but when you get there they are at the very far end of the strip :scare: bearing in mind the strip is approx 4 miles long as I have driven it so I am glad we ended up in Ballys in the middle of it all so that is were i have booked again :teeth:

I was supposed to be going for my Bro's stag doo... I was best man :dry:

But we fell out over a game of Scrabble... now im not even going to his wedding :lol:

Viva Las Vegas :wacko:

I have one brother and we never spoke for 10 ten years due to stupid things that happened when we were younger but it was never worth it. :bangin:

We speak fine now and have a beer now and again but it is worth sorting things out because Vegas is a amazing place to go

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was supposed to be going for my Bro's stag doo... I was best man :dry:

But we fell out over a game of Scrabble... now im not even going to his wedding :lol:

Viva Las Vegas :wacko:

I have one brother and we never spoke for 10 ten years due to stupid things that happened when we were younger but it was never worth it. :bangin:

We speak fine now and have a beer now and again but it is worth sorting things out because Vegas is a amazing place to go

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Your probably right , to be fair it was a culmination of things not just me being better at Scrabble.... He has'nt even acknowledged the birth of his niece 'my daughter' so I won't be building any bridges with him... :evil:

Shame about Vegas though :bangin: ..... Nixy - no scrabble :nono::shutup:

Ohh yeeeahhh! Will be out there the last week of July, starting off in Arizona, then Vegas, travel then to California, before heading back to Arizona to see us through into the second week of August! Cannot wait! :teeth:

Went out there last April for my 21st! Nice sushi with the family, then to a few clubs, then to a grand strip joint, then lost, all alone, wandering about Vegas after being booted out of the strip club at 6:30am! :blackeye: Wound up being reunited with the family after 5 hours of lost walking!

WILL NOT BE DOING THIS AGAIN. :blush:

I was vegas 4 times. Nothing compared to the 1st time when it took my breath away and I loved every second. The more you go the worse it gets. The last time I went I was due to stay 4 days but left after 2, I was actually bored, which is hard to believe in Vegas, but it never changes, its the same thing. Ok new hotels etc, but once youve seen 1 fabulous hotel, youve seen it. My Bro lives in California, and last year when I was out there he suggested Vegas for the weekend, not a chance of getting me there again I`m afraid. Had a fantastic time on the beach, in the sea :boat: instead.

Ohh yeeeahhh! Will be out there the last week of July, starting off in Arizona, then Vegas, travel then to California, before heading back to Arizona to see us through into the second week of August! Cannot wait! :teeth:

Went out there last April for my 21st! Nice sushi with the family, then to a few clubs, then to a grand strip joint, then lost, all alone, wandering about Vegas after being booted out of the strip club at 6:30am! :blackeye: Wound up being reunited with the family after 5 hours of lost walking!

WILL NOT BE DOING THIS AGAIN. :blush:

Lost waliking in Vegas. You cant have been tooooo lost has once you venture off the strip, you are bait mate :bangin: . You would be lucky to tell the tale :scare:

Zedrush promised to take me for my birthday in 3 years time - he promised about 2 years ago, i reckon he thinks i've forgotton.......but NO CHANCE! :lol:

promise is a promise, you me louis and markie, the rat pack :lol:B)

So much for looking after your wee brother, instead your taking a queen :lol::blush: . Have you got something to tell us jay?

My rugby team are doing a tour of the states this summer and vegas is included but i cant go as i have used up all my leave for going away to oz.....oh well. Will just have to wait till my stag to hit vegas :drunk: