Parking Fail

tomedwards

Look at the damage to the rear q panel, its obvious with no rear damage the Z'd went under the other car! However... i might be wrong but is that not a RED GT-R parked at the top of the image? May be someone's ooo look at me went a little wrong lol. :drive1

You all guessed wrong - the answer is in the posts near the bottom - if you believe it ;)

"350z Guy says:

April 11, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Hilarious. Somebody showed me this website. I am the owner of the 350z on the bottom.

I was parked and the Camry was reversing on the other side of that island. I’m not sure what happened, but he suddenly gassed it quickly and he accelerated over the center median which acted as a ramp and it hopped onto my car.

I’m the guy in the hoodie."

You all guessed wrong - the answer is in the posts near the bottom - if you believe it ;)

"350z Guy says:

April 11, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Hilarious. Somebody showed me this website. I am the owner of the 350z on the bottom.

I was parked and the Camry was reversing on the other side of that island. I’m not sure what happened, but he suddenly gassed it quickly and he accelerated over the center median which acted as a ramp and it hopped onto my car.

I’m the guy in the hoodie."

Colin.... You are a fountain of knowledge :thumbs:

:clap: Well done that man