370z colour ranges

bronzee

Just popped into my local Nissan dealer, and they had a brand spanking new 370z roadster there. Only just arrived in on Thursday. Quite an unusual colour. At a distance sort of looks black, but isn't. It's a very dark reddy brown, much darker than Interlagos Fire, but not as much gold fleck. It's called Bordeaux. I don't know if the colour will be available in the UK as I gave up with the nissan.co.uk site as it was impossibly slow to load and cumbersome.

Poor little 370z looked as though it had been washed with a brillo pad. :surrender:

So anyway, for those of you that are looking at a 370z, it's an unusual colour, would probably look good with oodles of wax to show the colour. You can check out on the NZ Nissan site.

http://www.nissan.co.nz/passenger/370z/index.php

Oh, and ps, noted on the UK site zippy little sill covers with an illuminated Z. B)

Called "Black Rose" here and only available on the roadster:

It's quite interesting how different countries seem to end up with different names, when they all come from the same factory. Black Rose isn't a bad name, sounds almost pirate'ish.

• 2 weeks later...
Called "Black Rose" here and only available on the roadster:

It's quite interesting how different countries seem to end up with different names, when they all come from the same factory. Black Rose isn't a bad name, sounds almost pirate'ish.

I like it :blush: I like it even more as its pirate'ish :lol:

There you go. Pistonheads meet - Cheddar Gorge about 5 hours ago.

Dealer demo reversed on to rocks and scraped all the bottom I heard. :scare: Do not buy this car if you see it in North Somerset for sale through Nissan!

I hated the colour but others liked.

_DSC3230.jpg

PS - This also looked like it had been washed with Brillo pad and Fairy Liquid. Must be the Nissan dealer standard treatment worldwide. :shrug:

I like red im just never sure, seen so many that look bad as they get older :dry:

They do need protecting more than any other colour. For some reason reds always seem to oxidise a lot quicker than other colours. Just need to keep them topped up with wax and give them a good polish now and again :thumbs: