Bonnet Bulge 07+ Bonnets - Genuine Nissan £310!

R35LEE

when you say do a swap are you buying the old bonnets from people?

Hi mate, I now have 7-8 old shape bonnets in stock :lol: I will discount if your bonnet is in good condition, or you could keep it and ebay it yourself?

Give me a call mate :thumbs:

The more you buy of something the better the prices are. It is a simple economy of scale.

A supplier would give more discount say after '22 bonnets' had been sold as they can see a good revenue stream and will grant further discount with lower profits but a higher turnover which looks good for the Nissan Sales staff so everyone benefits :thumbs::snack::yawn:

The more you buy of something the better the prices are. It is a simple economy of scale.

A supplier would give more discount say after '22 bonnets' had been sold as they can see a good revenue stream and will grant further discount with lower profits but a higher turnover which looks good for the Nissan Sales staff so everyone benefits :thumbs::snack::yawn:

Well price is demand and supply based really... so if you had 100 bonnets that nobody wanted well the price would have to be pretty darn low for someone to buy it. I think it's a good price and I want one! :thumbs: