lambo doors?

bboyzeez

Sorry Chesterfield - didn't mean to pee you off by reviving an old thread - I thought the 'netiquette' was to search post on relevant threads rather than start new ones. My bad.

I'll toddle off back to the intros/newbies forum then :surrender:

Was searching for 350 related stuff near me on ebay and saw the above hence my post - was more curious then anything else as was quite surprised at the price for the overall look (whether considered nice or naff) for the money.

S.

Sorry Chesterfield - didn't mean to pee you off by reviving an old thread - I thought the 'netiquette' was to search post on relevant threads rather than start new ones. My bad.

You did the right thing :thumbs:

But you should have read the thread and realised it was a terrible idea :lol:

• 4 months later...

lol i only just brought some maxxis tyres all round :) ye maybe i might find once the body kit is on i dont want to spend any more on the car lol although i just brought from ebay dome leds, stubby aerial and number plate leds for just over £20 and then tomorrow ill order up my flyeyes :)

You will always be looking for the bigger better thing pal. Set a picture in your mind of how "ultimately" you want the car to look, and dont go beyond it!

Before you start though, run a few ideas past the peeps in the forum and get some ideas about good and bad taste stuff................and then go off and do it anyway! :lol:

You will always be looking for the bigger better thing pal. Set a picture in your mind of how "ultimately" you want the car to look, and dont go beyond it!

Before you start though, run a few ideas past the peeps in the forum and get some ideas about good and bad taste stuff................and then go off and do it anyway! :lol:

Why run ideas past people who dont have the same stuff as you? If you like something you should go for it. If you regret it then its your own doing but thats how you find out what you like. :thumbs:

Why run ideas past people who dont have the same stuff as you? If you like something you should go for it. If you regret it then its your own doing but thats how you find out what you like. :thumbs:

Here's some inspiration for the OP...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's some inspiration for the OP...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that. I wish neons hadnt been banned. But if you have a car and its "chavvy" but your happy who is anyone to tell you otherwise. I see it alot on other forums where the "sheep" all have to have the certain mods and anything outside of that makes them weird or chavvy. Some stuff I think bloody hell thats awful but thats my taste and its my opinion.

I say each to their own. At the end of the day it's your car so if you are happy then fair play.

I do find it amusing when people ask for an opinion on a mod they are planning, a couple of people say they don't like it then the OP says they won't do it..... Madness.

ahh you see i didnt ask on wether i should get them or not i meant say someone had real problems with them or if parts broke easily i wanted to know things like that :) from this i found that when i do get them it will be LSD and not the ones i was going to buy so technically i already saved myself from wasting so much money lol

ye i used to have the lights under car on my celica ahhh good times :) i feel im getting older now so gotta move from that boy racer stage up to the smart and clean stage :)