Clutch slave cylinder gone again!!!!

Greekman

It's worrying that Greekman has actually gone thru the whole dilemma of destroying brakes like a serial killer and then says:

not as hard as i drive my lancia delta in greece...never had to change the slave cylinder on that one...and its got 130k on the clock... :dry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they forget to reattach the clutch line? You know, the one that HEL make a version of......

no m8. typical slave cylinder...and warning whatsoever....got to look for an upgrade if out there :rant:

Im at a loss why this seem to happen with your car only? not heard anyone having those issues,,, where did you get them done?

nissan did it the first time as well...mine was an 08 model and that was a recall for the 07 or smth. anyway mine didnt need the recall...i really dont know...i havent even battered the car that much either!!! :rant:

hmmm could it be just an airlook? Like not bled properly??? Take it somewhere else mate!

nissan did it the first time as well...mine was an 08 model and that was a recall for the 07 or smth. anyway mine didnt need the recall...i really dont know...i havent even battered the car that much either!!! :rant:

hmmm could it be just an airlook? Like not bled properly??? Take it somewhere else mate!

i had issues with the brakes as well...the guy who did it is not there any more...

i had issues with the brakes as well...the guy who did it is not there any more...

:surrender:

• 1 month later...
I tried my local stealer, but they claim there are none in the country, 4-6week wait, what utter rubbish and how useful is that. Luckily the forum has saved me again, ZMANALEX has rescued me, :thumbs::#1:

thought about the same so many times...if only he was female, tall, blonde with big boobs :cloud9::lol::lol::lol:

Where is the slave cylnder located?

I have the same symptoms, clutch pedal hits the floor with no resistance and stays there...

The odd thing is theres no pool of fluid anywhere I can see, I would have expected something, the fluid is halfway below the minimum and the bottom pipe so the fluid has gone somewhere...

What kind of timescale am I looking at to change it? Not good...

Where is the slave cylnder located?

I have the same symptoms, clutch pedal hits the floor with no resistance and stays there...

The odd thing is theres no pool of fluid anywhere I can see, I would have expected something, the fluid is halfway below the minimum and the bottom pipe so the fluid has gone somewhere...

What kind of timescale am I looking at to change it? Not good...

erm? can you still change gears??? :scare: