Carbon Forza trading permission removed

M13KYF

As many of you may be aware, the quality of work and zero communication from Crarbon Forza over the last couple of months has been very poor.

The team have decided to remove the trading rights here and their membership terminated. The club does not wish to promote any company who delivers poor quality workmanship and bad communication.

Any member who has been affected, we wish you the very best in trying to get issues resolved. If there is anything the team can do to help then please contact us.

how much is an engine cover then add on the cost of preping and re painting it. thats how much i'm out of pocket at the moment :dry:

still waiting to see if he'll come good

Has anyone heard from him. In honesty He seemed genuine when I spoke to him however It would be good for him to face the music and settle all disputs.

how much is an engine cover then add on the cost of preping and re painting it. thats how much i'm out of pocket at the moment :dry:

If I can't get a replacement blade I will be £350 for a new spoiler plus about £100 painting, so a fair bit out of pocket as well! :rant:

If I can't get a replacement blade I will be £350 for a new spoiler plus about £100 painting, so a fair bit out of pocket as well! :rant:

Oh yeah also forgot about the £160 I paid to have it done in the first place :lol:

R

• 1 month later...
reminds me i need to ring them again this week :dry:

are they answering the phone yet ?

spoke to a very nice woman about 6 weeks ago, said they were going to look for my original engine cover, never heard back. last time i rang he was still in hospital.

will try next week as work isn't as mental now GCSE marking is out the way

Been speaking to a guy who works there James who has been fobbing me off at every corner saying that Im getting a refund soon and it never arrives. Their website email address have suddenly stopped working!!

I emailed to ebay store but apparently its somebody else who runs it...I have no idea whats going on with that lot but they are about to get my boot up their arses!

R

Been speaking to a guy who works there James who has been fobbing me off at every corner saying that Im getting a refund soon and it never arrives. Their website email address have suddenly stopped working!!

I emailed to ebay store but apparently its somebody else who runs it...I have no idea whats going on with that lot but they are about to get my boot up their arses!

R

i haven't called for ages, but its about time i start calling daily

R

i haven't called for ages, but its about time i start calling daily

Tried calling but went to answer phone, maybe shut on bank holiday? Will try again tomorrow.

R