Carbon Forza trading permission removed

M13KYF

Well thats now all the email addresses and the phone number off the website, they were answering the phone up until yesterday!!! Looks like any chance of a refund is slipping further and further away!

R

Think a z rideout is called for!

cheers much appreciated, i have just dropped them an email mesage on their website. but if they get back to me will be another thing :shrug:

i wasn't rude either, just asked them to contact me and what it was in reference to

cheers much appreciated, i have just dropped them an email mesage on their website. but if they get back to me will be another thing :shrug:

i wasn't rude either, just asked them to contact me and what it was in reference to

Emails keep bouncing back to me, they are definitely doing a runner.

R

just found 2 telephone numbers online websearch but both now seem t be disconnected.

they have a facebook profile, i can;t access it at work, but will try messaging on there later.

they also have an ebay account will be messaging that as well

:dry:

what annoys me is that if i actually drive down to collect whats owed it will cost me the same in petrol; as what i'm due in return.

just found 2 telephone numbers online websearch but both now seem t be disconnected.

they have a facebook profile, i can;t access it at work, but will try messaging on there later.

they also have an ebay account will be messaging that as well

:dry:

what annoys me is that if i actually drive down to collect whats owed it will cost me the same in petrol; as what i'm due in return.

I was speaking to the guy though the ebay site as well but he has stopped communicating.

R

right have now sent messages via facebook, ebay, and their website again

i'm just trying to retrieve my original cover and i'll leave it at that.

ian if you could pop in and they are able to find my engine cover i'm happy for you to collect it and i'll pay you to ship it back to me if needs be.