FS HKS Grounding Kit & Japspeed decats

Ian

HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit

Brand new, never been fitted. I have made the cables up using the 350z-tech wiki guide & my own measurements from the engine bay :) Selling because I need to raise money for other things :)

DSC_2841.jpg

DSC_2840.jpg

£60 Delivered

UK Centre Dials

Came out of my 2003 UK car

DSC_2844.jpg

£120 Delivered

OEM Black Gear Knob

From a 2003 UK Car, Good condition

DSC_2846.jpg

DSC_2856.jpg

DSC_2855.jpg

£35 Delivered

Japspeed Decat Pipes

These are still on my car but they will be coming off in the next couple of weeks

£80 Delivered

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dosnt the Gilmour just fit on the end of a hose? ie Hoselock and it dosnt need a power washer?!?!

I'm pretty sure that's correct, I was going to get one for the garden hose before I got a pressure washer

Yup, just fits to the hose. If you have good water pressure in your area they work fairly well, but nothing like a pressure washer with a proper foam lance. However the Glimour is about 1/4 of the cost!

Dosnt the Gilmour just fit on the end of a hose? ie Hoselock and it dosnt need a power washer?!?!

I'm pretty sure that's correct, I was going to get one for the garden hose before I got a pressure washer

Yup, just fits to the hose. If you have good water pressure in your area they work fairly well, but nothing like a pressure washer with a proper foam lance. However the Glimour is about 1/4 of the cost!

:doh:

bump :)

The Gilmour used to be more expensive than foam lances around the £60 mark compared to a foam lance of £40 (It seems almost everyone is doing a foam lance at the moment hence why they were cheaper)! Gilmours are primarily designed for easier use with a hose and for those that don't have pressure washers.

I used to carry one with me all the time when detailing just in case I couldn't use a pressure washer for some reason or other. Ideally need very good mains water pressure though, but works a treat none the less.

Good luck with the sale Ian :thumbs: . Just trying to help.

anyone will them uk pods convert my import dials to mpg etc instead of kilometers

:bounce:

Yup

Does this simply mean swapping the units over, or do you have to do something else to the electrics to change the signal being received from the speedo? I'm thinking of the the fact that when the JDM is imported it has to have a conversion thingy put on the back of the speedo to get the accurate MPH reading.

anyone will them uk pods convert my import dials to mpg etc instead of kilometers

:bounce:

Yup

Does this simply mean swapping the units over, or do you have to do something else to the electrics to change the signal being received from the speedo? I'm thinking of the the fact that when the JDM is imported it has to have a conversion thingy put on the back of the speedo to get the accurate MPH reading.

Pretty sure its just a straight swap over :)

Wheel nuts are now available :) Seems they don;t find on an Evo after all :dry: