Potential New Owner

Hi All!

I currently own a clio v6 and am in the process of selling it, I have had a itch to scratch when it comes to the 350z for a few years now and may be in a situation to buy one once the clio goes!

I am not sure whether to go for a convertible of coupe? Would have to be the GT pack version is there anything in particular that I need to know or look out for when looking to buy one of these? Eg cambelt, service intervals and common problems etc.

All help will be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

John

Thanks for the replies so far, yes found the newbe introduction guide etc, looks like a lot of information etc.

I would only use the car at weekends and in the dry weather same as the Clio really but hopefully more controlable on the limit and in the wet!

Thanks for the replies so far, yes found the newbe introduction guide etc, looks like a lot of information etc.

I would only use the car at weekends and in the dry weather same as the Clio really but hopefully more controlable on the limit and in the wet!

I only use mine in the summer/dry days and its only a weekend car so went for the roadster. Its just about getting into roof down terroritory now so will be time to get it out of hiding!! Can't go wrong with either cars so personal choice.

I wouldn't try finding the cambelt. Could take you a while... :drive1

Yeah had the same problem with the clio engine out the bottom jobbie, what interval should these have been changed at or with what service??

I think this comment is because the Nissan has a chain so technically it doesn't changing. I may be totally wrong here though!! A little newbie fun me thinks!! :lol: