N2 Finally fitted.....

Dene8

Finally got round to getting my Nismo kit fitted N2 Front, N1 Sides & N1 rear Spats......... :teeth:

I'll upload more pictures once I’ve given it a wash, only got the one picture atm and it's off of my iPhone so the quality is a tad :thumbdown:

Think the kit looks good with LMGT's and compliments my IMPUL spoiler nicely, loads more external changes planned in the coming months. ;)

350Z.jpg

You going to Leeds this year btw?

I'm very much more tempted by Download this year tbh bud, Leeds isn't what it used to be imo........ it's getting very V-Festivalyish if that makes sense :dry:

Aye, we were thinking the same.

Gunna wait to see who's headlining Leeds before deciding. Annoying that the main bands I go see are on the lock up stage, and that wont be announced till June!

Few quick pics off my phone, the colour of the front bumper isn't quite right and the bodyshop has made a pigs ear of the fitting along the bonnet line so it's back in for a respray and better fitting next month.... Getting the roof done gloss black and the bumper mouth/grille painted in black too, so it should look pretty good once it's done....... :D

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

NW22.jpg

Just out of interest where did you get your kit from please? Also are they know more as N1/2/3 or V1/2/3/ kits please as I dont know what is my best option to search for other than both reuslts which chuck up all kinds of naff unrelated bits and bobbs?

Another question is I would really like to go for a Version 3 Nismo kit but will settle for a Nismo V2 kit. But everywhere I look I cant seem to find anywhere or anything about the V3 or at least anything within the UK? Was the V3 Nismo kit ever produced or was it just a concept design that was never put into production?