Sunny day wash and a few wee mods

srobrien

Since the sun was shining and I'm off tomorrow thought I would take the opportunity to give the zed a pre-bed clean. Whilst I was at it I took the time to fit my new rear LED's and engine bay probolts.

Oh BEFORE ANYONE STARTS! :lol: I realise my rear bumper is lighter, i've been told by my painter its due to the metallics in the nissan paint being hard to match, I will be getting the colours blended in the summer when I have some spare cash, plus it looks A LOT worse under camera light.

Also the eagle eyed amongst you will notice that I have STILL NOT GOT MY SPOILER BACK!!!!!! Its an ongoing saga but i'm not going to go into on this thread, may start a new one depending on the outcome.

Just waiting on my CF lip and Chargespeed sideskirts from Envy.

Hope you enjoy the pics:

R

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

It's confirmed it, I need some of those bolts in my life! Liking the decals on the front black fan cover as well, nice touch :thumbs:

cheers, the bolts are awsome but they were a fortune :lol:, I got mine from tastynuts.co.uk but I think Envy stock them too.

R

NICE :thumbs:

Have you taken her for a good spin yet? :disguise:

What air filter setup is that? me likey

Yeah I did today its been nice and dry, the zed just pulls and pulls now with the larger rear tyres and the plenum spacer it puts a smile on my face every time.

The intake is the pipercross kit, its pretty decent although the elbow was red originally and i wrapped it in some orange electrical tape ghetto stylee.

R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...