Share dealing - 350z Tip Club

captain

craig see when you get a minute, any chance you can show me how to go about buying them etc. Im numb trying to read all the posts. You have done it recently so i suspect that you have it fresh in you head

I can show you no no bother mate :thumbs: I am using TDWaterhouse to invest as they are quite reasonable and easy enough to use. Most important thing is you set up an ISA account as it is free from CGT.

I think captain will be along to correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it is too late to get in on RRL. They only broke 10p today - plenty more action to come if I am not mistaken! :thumbs:

I'm currently in to 10 shares but heavily in to RRL, CAZA and XEL.

Not too late to get in to any of them but don't buy on a spike. :thumbdown:

Take a look at these as well:

CRND

GKP

IAE

SOU

TQC

XTR

HOIL

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annnnnnnnnnnyway, back on track.

SAR. :scare::scare: 1900% rise in a week.

It peaked at 4.78 to sell at 9:30ish this morning. It was 0.25 a week ago.

Anybody would think they have found a cure for cancer.

Hopefully they have. :thumbs:

Hope some of you got in to RRL.Up 65% in last few days. :)

Cragus is sex-pest-texting me he's so happy and PIMM is looking at buying some more Worzel CD's for his collection. :p

Me. I'm on the Stella and soon will be fighting the fight with James Beam and Johnny Daniels. :drunk:

Annnnnnnnnnnyway, back on track.

SAR. :scare::scare: 1900% rise in a week.

It peaked at 4.78 to sell at 9:30ish this morning. It was 0.25 a week ago.

Anybody would think they have found a cure for cancer.

Hopefully they have. :thumbs:

Hope some of you got in to RRL.Up 65% in last few days. :)

Cragus is sex-pest-texting me he's so happy and PIMM is looking at buying some more Worzel CD's for his collection. :p

Me. I'm on the Stella and soon will be fighting the fight with James Beam and Johnny Daniels. :drunk:

They call it sexting! :lol: Come on the rocket Range! :lol:

Who are these SAR wizards! :lol:

Had a little dabble two days ago in RRL just to test the water. I thank you :thumbs:

Nice timing. :teeth:

Don't thank us - thank Wrightster who tipped it yonks ago at about 3p.

He's disappeared but his commission is rising daily. Always happy to pay the hand that feeds.

edit: just read my post of 8/3/10 saying I'd bought 84,000 RRL shares on Wrightster's say-so. Bought a few more since then. :lol::lol:

Had a little dabble two days ago in RRL just to test the water. I thank you :thumbs:

He's disappeared but his commission is rising daily. Always happy to pay the hand that feeds.

edit: just read my post of 8/3/10 saying I'd bought 84,000 RRL shares on Wrightster's say-so. Bought a few more since then. :lol::lol:

Buying in at 3p - there is a nice thought!

If rocket range keep going the way they are, you might get your haggis in the post after all! :lol::lol:

If rocket range keep going the way they are, you might get your haggis in the post after all! :lol::lol:

Something off my current favourite website would be nice to share:

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/C-324.aspx?pg=8

In a non-bummy way of course. :lol:

Something off my current favourite website would be nice to share:

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/C-324.aspx?pg=8

In a non-bummy way of course. :lol:

Don't worry mate - I already have something lined up for your help in the way of whiskey and it is much better than that! Infact it is something whiskey related that you cannot buy! ;)

And if you ever want cheap whiskeys my girlfriend's dad is the manager at a bottling company. Can get Highland Park and many many others cheap! :thumbs:

Sorry for the OT post.

I actually just logged on to set up a trading ISA but I don't have my NI number on me. Also I should see if I have any spare cash just now!

I keep meaning to do it to have a play with pocket money (not REAL money) to see how I do.

Sorry for the OT post.

I actually just logged on to set up a trading ISA but I don't have my NI number on me. Also I should see if I have any spare cash just now!

I keep meaning to do it to have a play with pocket money (not REAL money) to see how I do.

Stew, we all know you are loaded! Get a couple of k thrown in the pot and watch it make some WONGA for you! :lol:

I have also jumped on the RRL bandwaggon with some pocket change at 10.50p. Any other penny shares worth looking at at the minute? I'm only looking to put a ton or so in for starters.

I've always fancied buying some shares, but never really known where to start.

I bought RRL at 5.9 and stuck in £4k, happy days thankyou to Captain on this tip but he knows where my other investment is and that is really making the monies so just sitting tight at the moment.

This whole share thing though has been a long term thing so no quick in or out for me :D:D