Naughty Neighbour

Yukmouth

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thread this just read through the whole lot !

Ur neighbour is a D**k,

i had a similar incident on my old Punto Abarth!!!! :dry:

some people have left a few small dents in the doors wen left in a carpark interestingly it was a space no others around it .... so dnt have a clue how they dented it but anyway took it to the police where a forensic bloke went round and took samples to see if they cud find the make of car from the small paint marks they left...

the police should be able to do as it is vandalism to some extent !!!! (thats what they told me)

good luck with it all

I don't have any neighbours so no problem there thank goodness. The thing is though if you take your Zed to a supermarket car park it really is a lottery as to whether your car gets damaged by thoughtless drivers and their passengers. You would think that parking in a remote area and having to walk an extra 50 yards would save you but Zed's and other nice cars seem to attract like magnets owners of old bangers who don't give a hoot about your car. How many times have you come back to your car with a car parked right up against it and not another car within 20 parking spaces :rant: . There's not a lot you can do especially if you're one of those who drives around the car park looking for the closest possible parking space to the entrance :shrug: . Windy days are bad too, not only are doors difficult to manage but bone idle shoppers turn their trolleys into unguided missiles when they dump them in the middle of car parks, I actually saw one bounce off mine one day :angry: luckily without damage.

Pete

Some people just have no regards for someone else's pride and joy. These people should be done for criminal damage, a law should be passed so that these people can be prosecuted. :rant::bang: What Pete said is so true..happens to me all the time. It doesn't matter where you park your car, you always come back to a banger park right next to your car even though there's plenty of parking spaces elsewhere..wonder if they did it on purpose just out of jealousy :dry::thumbdown:

I don't have any neighbours so no problem there thank goodness. The thing is though if you take your Zed to a supermarket car park it really is a lottery as to whether your car gets damaged by thoughtless drivers and their passengers. You would think that parking in a remote area and having to walk an extra 50 yards would save you but Zed's and other nice cars seem to attract like magnets owners of old bangers who don't give a hoot about your car. How many times have you come back to your car with a car parked right up against it and not another car within 20 parking spaces :rant: . There's not a lot you can do especially if you're one of those who drives around the car park looking for the closest possible parking space to the entrance :shrug: . Windy days are bad too, not only are doors difficult to manage but bone idle shoppers turn their trolleys into unguided missiles when they dump them in the middle of car parks, I actually saw one bounce off mine one day :angry: luckily without damage.

Pete

Might have to revive an old thread of mine, lol

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21516

Pete

Might have to revive an old thread of mine, lol

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21516

Yeah, good read and some of the photos beggar belief :lol: . The worst ones ones to park next to you are Chelsea Tractors, for a start they completely block your view making it very difficult for you to get out of your spot. Secondly, they tend to park closer to you as they take a lot more space than a normal car and Thirdly, being higher up it's not so easy to slide out, they have to open their doors a bit wider than normal. Larger company vans tend to have sliding doors so not as dangerous as you might think. The other hazzard (and luckily it's never happened to me) is that you might get hit by a driver reversing out of another bay....or in Caroline's case by a driver who misjudges the angle and tries to squeeze into an empty space. Luckily she was sitting in her car when it happened :lol: .

Pete

Just carry a couple of traffic cones in the boot. Park in the middle of 3 spaces and put the cones either side. Or get some trollies and put them in the spaces next to you, no one CBA to move them so you're safe. Just make sure they are against the curb so they wont roll anywhere.

Just carry a couple of traffic cones in the boot. Park in the middle of 3 spaces and put the cones either side. Or get some trollies and put them in the spaces next to you, no one CBA to move them so you're safe. Just make sure they are against the curb so they wont roll anywhere.

:lol: So true.

where on earth are you going to stash a couple of cones in a zed ??? :lol:

incidently anyone know what was the final result for Yukmouth ?

incidently anyone know what was the final result for Yukmouth ?

Car got so many dings it was a cat C write off......... ;)

People who mess with someone else car need their testes running over.......FACT.

it looks like a '54 plate - it's gotta be worth more than a thousand (ish) for a door paint job