Dotz Hanzo on a sunset?

Simon+Kat

Has anyone got any pics of a sunset Z wearing Dotz hanzos? i love these wheels but i'm not sure they would suit an orange car.

Also are these wheels viable for all year round driving? I had some TSWs put on an old Saab i used to have and they were flaking and corroding like mad within a year :angry:

Nice choice in wheel if I do say so myself. lol

There are no clearance issues. Although the fronts are very close to the caliper. about 2mm clearence.

My car is lowered, and becasue of that, the rears could do with a set of 15mm spacers just to push them out a bit more. But to be honest, I like the way mine look as they are.

they dont corrode as such. But the inside dish of wheels gets covered in crap through the winter which is VERY hard to shift.but the exteriors have always looked spot on to me.

Has anyone got any pics of a sunset Z wearing Dotz hanzos? i love these wheels but i'm not sure they would suit an orange car.

Also are these wheels viable for all year round driving? I had some TSWs put on an old Saab i used to have and they were flaking and corroding like mad within a year :angry:

Why oh why did you start this thread...............I want to copy you...............Must resist..........

Do look good on the rusty...

i like these wheels even start a thread a little while ago as well.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32437

Glad I looked at your thread,the off side might look 'odd' as it seems they are all the same?

Didn't Ford do that years ago on XR3i's or something ?? and seem to remember that looked odd.

Need a piccy of the off side now.

Saw them at Geneva Motor Show a couple of year's ago on the Dotz Stand. The lady model in the photo earlier in this thread was signing autographed posters of herself half naked. She was really 'put out' when I asked for a tyre catalogue and declined the offer of her signed poster :lol:

The tyres are really nice :thumbs: