Nissan Idol - Vote For Round 1 Shortlist Now!

total-nissan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Zed would I want if given the choice of the 4 - James's hands down. Which would I vote for in a comp like this? Pauls. Simples. :thumbs:

Have to agree. Thats the beauty of Jame's, its nice and subtle to take anywhere and still looks good. Pauls is the best in terms of show car. And I hope that "would I vote for" is a "have I voted for" ;)

think they'v cocked up here added mine as well as someone else's liek scott said the top ones mind and bottoms somebody elses writing, so can you remove that 'total nissan' guys :thumbs:

50 words on .... Why you should win!: This 350z should win because wherever it goes wether it be down the street, club meets or show it always commands a crowd and alot of applause with its subtle modifications

50 words on .... Why you should win!: I don’t think I should win this, i think my car should win it! Yes I have put a lot of effort and money on it and endless nights building it. But it speaks for its self. The car is drop dead gorgeous and brings a new meaning to turning heads. More like breaks necks! :)

FIXED :blush:

Guys - please do some cross forum voting - Raj (no 3) needs your help on the Evo sides of things - http://www.totalevolution.co.uk/idol-evo-1.htm :thumbs: (if you think he's the best ;) )

just voted for raj, didn't know it was a cross forum thing, i just liked his car :thumbs:

He's a mate from the MLR, at the Reading meets with us all the time B)

Voted for a club member :thumbs:

Guess thats any one of 4 then!! :)

Good luck to all the Zed entrants and also there are a fair number of cars from all forums that need to get entered into round 2... You have seen what we have to do to enter so you will have had a bit of an insight into what you need to do!!