Bristol's BIGGEST meet to date

Pimm

Just got back from our Breakfast this morning and it was great. We started off at 8.30 in W-S-M to meet Captain and Morgs and then up to Bristol for 9.30. A great turn out as 11 turned up but only 10 zeds as again a Honda was parked nearby but out of sight B):lol:

It was nice talking to you all :thumbs:

Ian text choptop, something about the snow and he could'nt make it excuse :blush: alway's next time mate.

I think as the summer comes closer we can manage 15+ so fingers crossed for the next one.

I put this picture in first as my car is nearly always clean but the state of the roads at the moment is :rant:

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

How muddy :scare:

IMG_3974.jpg

Craig killing two birds with one stone, very nice merc :teeth:

IMG_3973.jpg

Can someone confirm the make of this exhaust as the owner was not sure althought he said it could be a miltek :)

IMG_3976.jpg

Nice to meet everyone today, great turn out guys :thumbs:

Just to help put usernames to faces (and I am admittedly terrible with names), thought I would post up that I was Joel, with the Black Coupe, left rear in photos, and was wearing a dark red v neck jumper!!

I am terrible with names to :lol: but it was great to speak to you today Tom, Dave, Jim :wacko::wacko:

P.S make sure you do get a house with a garage mate ;):thumbs:

Sorry speak up :wacko::wacko::bangin::bangin:

K1 bungs out all day - In one of the pics you can see me looking in the boot of my Sunset for my eardrums.....................

Just got back from blasting to Wells, Cheddar etc. There was a meet of some sort in the Gorge - looked like Golfs/Hatches etc. Gave them both barrels with the K1 and D1.

Never seen so many heads turn at once. :teeth::teeth:

Great to see you all. There was strong talk of a meet next month doing a drive and lunch etc. I'm in and if there's beer, so is Mel.

Looks like I missed a good one :dry: I can't make the one in March but hopefully I can make the April one & actually have a car to attend in :blush:

This is the current state of my passenger footwell :lol:

DSC_2786.jpg

Looking forward to seeing and hearing the finished article :thumbs: