CAT D?!!!! WTF?

Vik54

o/s/f chassis leg is damaged + all the other obvious stuff required will require around £6000.00 in parts alone ;)

Ah there u r Mr Thoms..............and there was me about to post 'gotta cost a minimum £4k to fix that'................ ;)

o/s/f chassis leg is damaged + all the other obvious stuff required will require around £6000.00 in parts alone ;)

not too bad if your doing it yourself

my concern would be if the chassis had been pushed back and if it needed jigging.

i tended to avoid Cat D's

I also thought it looked familiar, but I think its because it has so many features of cars we have here - its got the Greddy skirts like robs and the Nismo like shires for example.

It was the camera detector in place of the ash tray that made me think, I remember seeing a guide for that somewhere

I also thought it looked familiar, but I think its because it has so many features of cars we have here - its got the Greddy skirts like robs and the Nismo like shires for example.

It was the camera detector in place of the ash tray that made me think, I remember seeing a guide for that somewhere

It seems very familier to me... just going through all my pics!! Think a few people had the pogo though!

not too bad if your doing it yourself

my concern would be if the chassis had been pushed back and if it needed jigging.

i tended to avoid Cat D's

Thatcham 350Z repair guidelines no longer allow recommended repairers to pull the front chassis legs on the Z or G35. ;)

Unfortunately most bodyshops with jigs have to follow the Thatcham guidelines.

Replacement legs have to be fitted and they will not carry that out with the engine in place.