inspirational pictures CHAT thread

Husky

...awaits a good flaming about Ibherdesign post :surrender:

Marmite Time! - always causes controversy - I know many hate Ibherdesign but I know a lot like it as well - on that basis it still deserves a place here...

ib4.jpg

Photos courtesy of Gina

Although I'm not generally a fan of body kits ............... there are points about this that I like :D

See, whatever people say about this kit, you cant argue that this is very well executed here. B)

You'd think after spending thousands on a body kit and wheels that they'd start with a Brembo equipped car though...

+1 on the targas.. I seem to remember reading on my350z that the roof isn't replaceable though like an OEM targa. Not the most practical for this country really :lol:

not replaceable kinda defeats the purpose :lol:

i bet it can be done with a replaceable roof but it would cost bucket loads :lol:

IM loving the TARGAS!!!!! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

how

can

this

be

done!?

:teeth::teeth:

...with a tin opener :lol:

I have a Dremel :teeth: Here, Husky, here boy, come on we can give you a Targa :lol:

:teeth: im game :lol:

We can post a how to when we're done :lol: I only have 4 metal cutting wheels though, I think I better go get some more...

IM loving the TARGAS!!!!! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

how

can

this

be

done!?

:teeth::teeth:

...with a tin opener :lol:

I have a Dremel :teeth: Here, Husky, here boy, come on we can give you a Targa :lol:

:teeth: im game :lol:

We can post a how to when we're done :lol: I only have 4 metal cutting wheels though, I think I better go get some more...

I've got a few & can give a hand :teeth: