inspirational pictures CHAT thread

Husky

75hiresmodwithname.jpg

That's always been my favourite zed because its not OTT and is achievable. It's what i would like to do to mine if i had some spare cash so thats what makes it my inspiration.

See, I look at that and think "standard" - it looks really nice, dont get me wrong, but a Nismo kit and GT4's on standard ride height is not inspirational. Thats OE Im afraid. ;)

Once again, I am not knocking the car itself, just the terminology :)

but as i said, that's exactly why i like it. Its how i think the car SHOULD look. Inspiration doesn't have to mean blow the budget sky high in your face one of a kind does it?
So you are saying that in your opinion a 350Z cant look any better than the way it comes out the showroom?? B)
So you are saying that in your opinion a 350Z cant look any better than the way it comes out the showroom?? B)

I think Nixy means its her personal choice ;)

one thing about the car is it does look good standard.

i like your choices docwra, but most of them just seem to have a wheel and suspension upgrade and thats it. i think the big thing i find, is there are lots of bits off different cars that make up my dream Zed. wheels form one car, spoiler off another, front from another, etc etc.

i suppose this is what makes this thread good, lots of ideas in one place. :thumbs:

i'm saying that that particular car is MY inspiration - hence the title. I'm not a fan of major in your face changes so the subtle beauty of that is my choice and something I would like to do to my own car.

I think this topic is about pictures of what YOU like. All comments by members and quotes will be removed soon.

Why? Im genuinely interested here - the Z33 is a beautiful car as standard but it can definitely be improved, Im just interested to see how other peoples opinions differ to mine. This is a discussion board isnt it?? ;)

RTB - the cars Ive posted have all had arch work and suspension work over and above coilovers to make them like that. If you look at the first pic you can see the grey car has a different front bumper and different skirts - the back bumper is different too, but I cant find any other pics atm. The red car has a different lip and different skirts as well, but it is the wheel fitment that attracts me to all of them TBH. :thumbs:

If your taste is for the OE look then fair enough, but I have to say Im surprised.

I think this topic is about pictures of what YOU like. All comments by members and quotes will be removed soon.

Why not have a linked thread to this one where member can have their banter/comments??? Must be hard for the poor lads and lassies not able to reply :lol:

Why? Im genuinely interested here - the Z33 is a beautiful car as standard but it can definitely be improved, Im just interested to see how other peoples opinions differ to mine. This is a discussion board isnt it?? ;)

RTB - the cars Ive posted have all had arch work and suspension work over and above coilovers to make them like that. If you look at the first pic you can see the grey car has a different front bumper and different skirts - the back bumper is different too, but I cant find any other pics atm. The red car has a different lip and different skirts as well, but it is the wheel fitment that attracts me to all of them TBH. :thumbs:

If your taste is for the OE look then fair enough, but I have to say Im surprised.

no disrespect about your choices, i like them, :thumbs: i just go the impression wheels are your weakness ;)

I currently own 26 9J+ JDM wheels with another 4 on order so you could probably say that ;):D
Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

I dunno about you but apart from wheels & a drop, this looks pretty standard :shrug:

Hello, im back... the rant was because i felt the thread was moved to a section nobody would ever look in so wouldnt grow, not about the spam ect, the forum is very helpful regarding technical info just wanted an archive of the best of the best modifed, but seeing as the thread has grow quite considerably since i logged off last nite im not so annoyed... and for the record i didnt delete any of my pics, that was another helpful mod (< that wasnt a dig, just letting people know i didnt remove anything)...

And yeah i would be good to make this a sticky so it doesnt get lost and would be nice if the thread could be tidyed up a bit now

Hello, im back... the rant was because i felt the thread was moved to a section nobody would ever look in so wouldnt grow, not about the spam ect, the forum is very helpful regarding technical info just wanted an archive of the best of the best modifed, but seeing as the thread has grow quite considerably since i logged off last nite im not so annoyed... and for the record i didnt delete any of my pics, that was another helpful mod (< that wasnt a dig, just letting people know i didnt remove anything)...

And yeah i would be good to make this a sticky so it doesnt get lost and would be nice if the thread could be tidyed up a bit now

:lol: You sound like my younger cousin, having a moody moment when things dont go to his plan and then being apoligetic when it all works out for the best. Not a dig mate as youve seemed fine when we were talking late last year, just tickled me.

Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

I dunno about you but apart from wheels & a drop, this looks pretty standard :shrug:

Its pretty standard bodyworkwise, but has SUS coilovers, Cusco toe/camber/TC arms front and back, HKS exhaust, and serious work has gone into making those wheels fit. Its definitely not standard and definitely definitely not OE though ;)

just to be sure that wasnt an appology

It should have been.

I will move things to the correct section for many reasons, mainly so the members can use the forum more easily. I was going to tidy the thread as stated earlier but will leave it for now.

We kind of know how this place works.

lol yeah im expecting a bit more flammage then once all the "do gooders" are done clean it

just to be sure that wasnt an appology

It should have been.

i stand by what i say and when i say it, this gonna go on for long? remember what people have said about the spam... :teeth: somethings are best to just let it lye

Yeah dam right the flammage should continue. :dry: I take it finding a better 350z forum did not go to well then? When this one sucked so much?

1. You have not stood by what you said when you said it......your back ;)

2. Let it lie? You started it in the first place with that unjustified shouting rant. :thumbdown:

From a forum doogooder. Why dont you be a man about it and say your sorry? ;)

A lot of team members put a lot of their own time into keeping this place up and running for little or no thanks. It seems just lately we are taking a lot of @*!# for it. Thanks very much. :dry:

Sometimes i think it would be more fun to put my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat. :angry:

Think the flaming has been going on all week on here, ive been watching it all, think people should just treat the forum like everyday life if you dont like someone it doesnt mean you have to speak with them.

At the end of the day if Sketch doesnt want to apoligise thats his choice :scare: , but im pretty sure if he asks any of the offended mods for advice or help in the future it will be ignored, what goes around comes around.

Now lets get some pics up, ive seen a few mods that have had me reaching for the credit card :lol:

i hope that helps, best i could do :shrug:

...awaits a good flaming about Ibherdesign post :surrender:

Marmite Time! - always causes controversy - I know many hate Ibherdesign but I know a lot like it as well - on that basis it still deserves a place here...

ib4.jpg

Photos courtesy of Gina

Although I'm not generally a fan of body kits ............... there are points about this that I like :D

...awaits a good flaming about Ibherdesign post :surrender:

Marmite Time! - always causes controversy - I know many hate Ibherdesign but I know a lot like it as well - on that basis it still deserves a place here...

ib4.jpg

Photos courtesy of Gina

Although I'm not generally a fan of body kits ............... there are points about this that I like :D

See, whatever people say about this kit, you cant argue that this is very well executed here. B)