Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

I hate this kit, but Jay executed it perfectly. Its also proof that with the right mods & in the right colour the Veilside can look decent

IMG_0971.jpg

lb0105B15D1.jpg

Want this exhaust badly, its a shame its worth more than my car is :lol:

MCRNismoZrear.jpg

Perfect stance & fitment, Hella flush FTW

properfitment01so7.jpg

rc_jiminez_17_obphoto.jpg

420Z TT :notworthy:

volkphantomedition019kj9.jpg

Single exhaust, orange wheels & a big wing :notworthy:

wallpaper_jt18.jpg

Z33-2.jpg

COULD I JUST POINT OUT TO THE MOD WHO MOVED THIS HERE, WHY BOTHER, ITS IN A CRAP HARD PLACE TO FIND NOBODY IS EVER GONNA LOOK HERE, THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM SUCKS, PLEASE MOVE IT BACK INTO GERERAL OR MEDIA (not photo archive bullsh#t).... BIT OF A RANT BUT THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES... MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING

WTF? :surrender: If you think this forum sucks then you should know what its best to do anyway :wave: . If we decide that it belongs in the photo archive then it will remain so, you dont decide!! Please feel free to delete your posts if you feel that way and good luck with your search for an alternative forum, oh and while your at it why dont you overdose on a bottle of chill pills :thumbs:There is a way of complaing about something on the forum and the above is not it and please stop SHOUTING :bose:

Bit of a rant? :lol:

omg wtf sketch, i would think someone has his password and had a fiddle with his account i it wasn't for the way it was directed. absolute jaw dropper :scare:

some really ott zeds in there and some really tastefull ones. personally i think the UK zeds are best ;)