Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

I can appreciate the work that has gone into those, but the stretch tyre / stupid camber look just isn't my thing. It just ruins what would otherwise be quite cool cars. :yuck:

Can see where you're coming from, some just look dumb. I love the orange one though. I want that kit on my car but would keep my wheels, would look perfect :D

I can appreciate the work that has gone into those, but the stretch tyre / stupid camber look just isn't my thing. It just ruins what would otherwise be quite cool cars. :yuck:

Can see where you're coming from, some just look dumb. I love the orange one though. I want that kit on my car but would keep my wheels, would look perfect :D

The orange one with the Nismo v3 is stunning... just why oh why ruin it with stupid wheels and setup? It surely can't drive or handle that well either? Anyway, I know there is a whole scene that does that kind of thing and each to their own, but I'll never get it... :wheelchair:

• Like 1