D'Milla

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice write up, most interesting!

Is this flash available on all years of zed or only 06+?

this is available on all years, i have a 53 plate and will be getting this done soon!!!

they seem like really good chaps but it was only a brief visit!!

really good gains can be got from a good remap!!

Sparky

Have a read on the Abbey Uprev thread here for some dyno results:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=26118&hilit=uprev+abbey&start=75

I'm wondering if you would do a pull in say 2nd gear without having 100% throttle opened (standard car before flash) and then after flash 2nd gear would you see a 20% increase in HP/TQ - surely not? I've had that done to my ECU and it is quicker but not sure how much if you know what I mean.

(pull on dyno)

:drunk:

Just to show you how the cars can change...

Mine went into Abbey with some CELs but no lights on the dash, this is when I had the unichip. Basically running well under power.

UnichipvUprev.jpg

Then the issue was sorted and CEL's and ECU Reset

UnichipsortedvUprev.jpg

Then finally cats v decats

Uprev-Catsvnocats.jpg

All dynos were over 2 days.

Sorry for the thread inteupt but thought it would show how the gains happen through tuning!

Mark

PS Just in comparison! This was my first dyno.. Plenum spacer and a K+N Typhoon!

dyno17_11_1_.jpg

I think for people keeping it N/A, Abbey should document all of the mods which have the best gains with the uprev. They seem to be doing alot of experimentation at the moment so they should have a pretty good idea as to what works best overall.

e.g.

My HKS induction I think is losing me power I reckon (over stock).

no, didnt try with the injen, i went back to stock and have a blitz panel filter now...

must say quite a few guys in the US seem to be just replacing the panel rather than the whole thing..

suspect different parts work differently with the different engines tho, so lots of combinations!!

no, didnt try with the injen, i went back to stock and have a blitz panel filter now...

must say quite a few guys in the US seem to be just replacing the panel rather than the whole thing..

suspect different parts work differently with the different engines tho, so lots of combinations!!

From the 06 models onwards, the standard airbox is regarded as pretty much the best intake you can get :thumbs:

Would be interested to see how the Stillen Gen 3 behaves, but thats for HR only. Has very good gains on the 370z.

Abbey will be using titanium spanners and sipping Laurent Perrier on their lunch breaks with all this trade from both clubs!

:yahoo:

If they get any time to spend it :lol:

+1 - that used to be Phils problem too, so busy, he never had any time off!