Abbey Motorsport - Uprev Reflash for dummies

D'Milla

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know when you are booking in, i may come and get mine done too..

i'm going to aim for the first week of my easter hols, which will be in about 4.5 weeks time, but i still need the bloomin plenum before i can go.

where is it? On a coal boat somewhere???

i'm going to aim for the first week of my easter hols, which will be in about 4.5 weeks time, but i still need the bloomin plenum before i can go.

Aye what you been waiting on? Only took 3 days for FedEx to get me some goodies from the States, dont know how people can stand waiting weeks for smaller bits to come in, just get it air freight :bangin:

Aye what you been waiting on? Only took 3 days for FedEx to get me some goodies from the States, dont know how people can stand waiting weeks for smaller bits to come in, just get it air freight :bangin:

aah maybe it's on some huskies going over greenland so?

Once my bits are on i think im going to pay abbey a visit aswell, see if they can work any magic on mine. :thumbs:

Will be interesting to see how much they can get out of it, your engine is already running very stong :)

I'm now in my 7th week since I ordered my last lot of parts & still have nothing to show for it :yawn: Japfest is starting to look like an unlikely showing for my car :(

Once my bits are on i think im going to pay abbey a visit aswell, see if they can work any magic on mine. :thumbs:

Will be interesting to see how much they can get out of it, your engine is already running very stong :)

my guess would be 304hp on the fly.

My bits from Adam arrived in 4 days, :thumbs: to him for that so im all ready for the fitting on the 16th. Once thats all on ill be looking at the maopping.

Adam has super speedy delivery, when I ordered bits, they beat bits I orderd in the UK at the same time :lol: