SMOKERS

jacr87

I've always smoked in all my cars - thinking it didn't smell :bangin: Now I can smell it in the Astra though :yuck:

I don't smoke in the zed - only once when I was desperate - after the Mustang ''incident'' at Knockers :headhurt:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=118&t=779356&mid=0&i=0&nmt=knockill%20hot%20marques%2029th%20nov%20crash&mid=0

it was too :cold: to get out the car and I didn't really care just needed to get my head back together :lol:

hairy muff

:lol:

I always thought it was "furry muff"

It should never be that...... :thumbdown:;)

I always think there's something deeply disturbing about a man who prefers the ultra-smooth Brazillian approach................only children are hair free :bangin::)

hairy muff

I always think there's something deeply disturbing about a man who prefers the ultra-smooth Brazillian approach................only children are hair free :bangin::)

I would have thought it makes perfect sense reading the comments in this thread - less chance of rogue hairs in the car and all that :lol:

hairy muff

er..........don't want to get too graphic here but which would you prefer:

Giving your loved one a beautiful, long lingering kiss on the lips or doing likewise but he (or she :) ) has got a beard like Brian Blessed. Which would YOU prefer.

Now move the exercise 3 feet South and repeat.

Both partners, in all situations, should be as smooth as a babies bum. Although that may not quite be the correct analogy I think you know what I mean. :blush:

The BEST smell I ever had in my car was after me an 3 friends went to Cornwall in my £50 Mondeo, 'Betsy'.

We'd been to a cider farm the day before and had a few of those huge gallon bottles of cider in the boot (considering I was driving this was a very bad idea) and on one slow corner one rolled forward and hit the back of the rear seats, soaking the whole rear passangers and seats. I found it quite ammusing. And my car smelt amazing untik the day it was sold.

Ahhhh, apple fresh.

I don't smoke and it offends me when people ask if they can smoke in my car. Makes me feel bad for saying no when really they should have the respect to not just smoke in someone else's car but also in such close quarters to someone who doesn't smoke.