SMOKERS

jacr87

Smoking :yuck: Having seen my old man fight throat cancer and lose, I would say to you not only dont do it in the car, dont do it at all! If you want something to really put you off it, visit the Bodies exhibition next time its in the UK and go look at the smokers lungs :surrender:

Not going to preach to you to stop smoking but like Chris I had family that suffered because of it so please consider it for you and your families sake.

On another note if you want advice

on how to remove fag smoke from the car let

me know - had to do it in the 300c when I got it. :dry:

Smoke in the Z - smoke in the house. Neither smell of smoke in the slightest. It's called cleaning. And opening windows. And smoking only 4-5 a day. Had the Z for 6 months and it's probably had 20 fags in it.

Make your own jokes up. :dry:;)

I bet a non smoker would still smell it!

No they don't. I've asked lots. I manage an estate agency and if my house smelled of smoke, I'd do it outside. Proper airing and regular "old-fashioned" housekeeping (washing curtains/covers) etc. means it's as fresh as a daisy (a daisy that that smokes, of course ;) )

Smoke in the Z - smoke in the house. Neither smell of smoke in the slightest. It's called cleaning. And opening windows. And smoking only 4-5 a day. Had the Z for 6 months and it's probably had 20 fags in it.

Make your own jokes up. :dry:;)

+1 I always drive with the window slightly down even when I'm not smoking.

I've always smoked in the car but I have recently given up (been on patches for 4 days). When I got in the car today I did think it was a bit stinky which I've never noticed before. (It always got a good airing in the summer with the roof down though!) If I don't succeed at being a non smoker I wouldn't smoke in the car again after smelling the stinky stale fags smell it had today! :yuck:

+1 eating in the car is a sin.

to clarify, you can eat in anything I consider to be a crap car :lol: :lol:

dont do it to the poor zed though :console:

smokers dont tend to notice the smell like non smokers do :yuck: personally it makes me feel ill :surrender:

Not exactly a sin (thunderbolts won't get you for it), but a no-no in the Zed - I've eaten three course meals in the X-Trail though (to mask the smell of smoke mainly). And smokers can notice the smell; everytime in get in the X-Trail I think "God, this stinks" :p

+1 eating in the car is a sin.

to clarify, you can eat in anything I consider to be a crap car :lol: :lol:

dont do it to the poor zed though :console:

smokers dont tend to notice the smell like non smokers do :yuck: personally it makes me feel ill :surrender:

Not exactly a sin (thunderbolts won't get you for it), but a no-no in the Zed - I've eaten three course meals in the X-Trail though (to mask the smell of smoke mainly). And smokers can notice the smell; everytime in get in the X-Trail I think "God, this stinks" :p

ok, hairy muff :lol:

i do end up eating in the zed over a 7 hour journey, iv not been hit by any lightning bolts yet but im expecting it.

2 really bad experiences ive had in cars...

First was some milk spilt on the back seat of one of my cars :yuck::yuck::yuck: Sour milk STiiiinks

Second, the missus kept saying there was a funny smell in her car, I didnt go in it much so left her too it until one day I got in it and nearly threw up :yuck:

Daft bint went shopping and some 'Sainsburys basic range' pork shoulder had slipped out of the shopping bag and under the passenger chair.... it had been there a good week in the summer as well..... yuck, smelt like rotting flesh :yuck:

:bangin: Women !!