Stolen Aerial (Donation Required)

AlexZ

Hi people, I took my good lady shopping this morning to the local ASDA. When we arrived back at the car with a trolly full of food we noticed my aerial had been stolen. I have a Clio one in the shed but at 70mph the thing is bent over and whipping my quarter panel lol...If anyone would like to donate there's I would cover the postage cost??? :teeth: I'm also looking for the original gear knob, the lady who owned the car before me has marked mine with her rings, again I'll cover postage if someone is willing to give to a person in need. :thumbs:

Alexz

A Zed --------------£8,000 to £25,000

Tax & Insurance ----Up to a £1,000

30 MPG if you are lucky....

An offer of an aerial for £10 plus P.P. ----------------- NO TOO EXPENSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this thread is taking the proverbial............... *$% , yes mic.

So in true Ebay style................I have one you can have for FREE............BUT P.P. is £50.00 yes fifty pounds !!!

Just a thought,don't mean to offend anyone.................

A Zed --------------£8,000 to £25,000

Tax & Insurance ----Up to a £1,000

30 MPG if you are lucky....

An offer of an aerial for £10 plus P.P. ----------------- NO TOO EXPENSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this thread is taking the proverbial............... *$% , yes mic.

So in true Ebay style................I have one you can have for FREE............BUT P.P. is £50.00 yes fifty pounds !!!

Just a thought,don't mean to offend anyone.................

:lol:

anyone got a full nismo zorst they wanna "donate" to me? LOL

as i want one but dont want to pay!

I'll be taking mine off soon so you can have it if you can collect ;) ................ just can't stand the noise any longer :lol::lol::lol:

2nd Dibs on the NISMO ATTAK. I'll bring the OEM aerial ;)

Thank you all for your help lol... :thumbs:

I thought forum's were the place people helped other car own's. I just thought if someone had an aerial in there garage/shed they wasn't using because they had changed there O.E aerial they might want to passed it on to some who needed one. If I had something of use to another member not worth £50+ I would'nt mind sending it on if they covered the post

I used the Celica forum before I bought the 350Z and gave away a rear calpier that cost me over £60, all I needed were the seals but another member's had seazed. Why not help people if people are willing to help you when your in need.

I like the fact you need to hold onto everything if theres no cash involved and you called me tight and can't afford the Z lol :p ...I admit the fuel is a little expensive but I've only owned the car a few months.

Buying the car and insurace wasn't to bad to be honest, you get a lot of car for your money imo. Money wasn't really the issue if i'm honest, I just expected more people to say no worries mate I have one pay me (X) for p+p.

If nothing else I've learnt not to ask for anything to much, please let me know when you plan to charge for advise if you have anything usefull to say :thumbs:

So no one has an aerial for me lol.

Kind Regards

Alex

Thank you all for your help lol... :thumbs:

I thought forum's were the place people helped other car own's. I just thought if someone had an aerial in there garage/shed they wasn't using because they had changed there O.E aerial they might want to passed it on to some who needed one. If I had something of use to another member not worth £50+ I would'nt mind sending it on if they covered the post

I used the Celica forum before I bought the 350Z and gave away a rear calpier that cost me over £60, all I needed were the seals but another member's had seazed. Why not help people if people are willing to help you when your in need.

I like the fact you need to hold onto everything if theres no cash involved and you called me tight and can't afford the Z lol :p ...I admit the fuel is a little expensive but I've only owned the car a few months.

Buying the car and insurace wasn't to bad to be honest, you get a lot of car for your money imo. Money wasn't really the issue if i'm honest, I just expected more people to say no worries mate I have one pay me (X) for p+p.

If nothing else I've learnt not to ask for anything to much, please let me know when you plan to charge for advise if you have anything usefull to say :thumbs:

So no one has an aerial for me lol.

Kind Regards

Alex

right,

i have an oem aerial. if i can find it you can have it for a tenner delivered?

is that OK?

its used but in very good condition

Sparky

Seriousley, you can get a stubby on ebay for £8 ffs. If you cant afford something like that then how the hell are you gonna afford it if something a bit more serious happens?

Thanks for the info mate, I have seen the shorter aerials and I have been offered a Civic Type R one for free but there not my cup of tea.

I've been informed that some of the shorter aerails dont dont receive very good reception aswell.

I have money in the bank, insurance for the car and I've worked in a accident repair centre for the last 13 years. I also get 25% discount from Nissan on all my parts through my work... I honestly didnt expect all this talk about not be able to afford the car, insurance etc...I just thought it would have been "no worries mate"... :teeth:

Alexz