Bought a 350Z...

Leeroy

A quick (belated?) hello. Been loitering here for awhile and

after a year of postponing my Z plans, buying a Golf GTi sootchucker, then trying to find one in the right spec I finally got one. It's a black on black GT with Rays B)

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions, the info here was invaluable when looking at cars :D

Jeez, it was two years wasn't it! At least it was worth it :drive1

The sootchucker is a term of endearment 350 giZ, I had the GT TDi 150 and while I hated the way it sounded, I did like the way it went ;)

I just need to decide whether to sell the SAAB 900 Turbo 'hack' that was supposed to be a temporary car....

Anyhoo, I put a couple of crappy camera pics into my gallery gallery/album.php?album_id=150

And before you say it Sarnie.......I know it does :p

A quick (belated?) hello. Been loitering here for awhile and

after a year of postponing my Z plans, buying a Golf GTi sootchucker, then trying to find one in the right spec I finally got one. It's a black on black GT with Rays B)

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions, the info here was invaluable when looking at cars :D

Welcome. I registered Oct 08, but didn't buy till October 09! So I know that feeling. Also got a black gt!

Congrats, and welcome.

PITA to keep clean, but looks oh so good when it is!

Thanks for the comments and welcomes guys :)

Welcome, nice looking Z... black is such a nice colour once you keep it clean and waxed! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Keep the SAAB 900!

http://www.youtube.com/user/hakanhell#p ... 1UQxI5ZUSU

then again they are the old ones, here is a newer one:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's the later GM900 (unfortunately) but it's quick as it's reasonably light.

I've been offered a remapped ECU (for 50 notes, exchange part!!) which is an easy diy fit job and takes it from 185bhp to 230 which is awesome for next to no outlay. But it hates corners so I'd need to invest there too - I think the cash is better spent on the Z :D