Cleaned the M3 today..(avoid if BMW's offend you!)

Sarnie

Zed has the muscle feel when you drive it.. E46 M3 does not.

Plus there's the whole drifting thing and insurance on an M3 is absurd!

Hate the ways M3s sound...

But it has to be said... probably the best four seat coupe you can get for 10 - 15 grand.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a nightmare selling it though. The car has been as good as gold since the day we bought it, not one single issue with it. The car had not been moved since before we had all that snow. I cleaned it on Tuesday and took it a few miles down the road to take the pics.

The guy turns up wednesday night, cash in hand, dying to hand it over and shoot off in it. He asks for the keys to start her up and guess what!?!?!!? IT DOESN'T START AND SOUNDS LIKE A BAG OF NAILS TURNING OVER!!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

I nearly die with complete embarrassment. Proceed to try to jump start it but theres no sign of the battery just a + terminal on the chassis, apparently the battery is in the boot! The buyer decides to go home with his cash, I'm gutted!! Called the AA and he comes out and jumps it within 4 seconds via the battery in the boot. Apparently the extreme cold weather and no use for a few weeks shagged the battery and the short run to take the pics killed off the remaining energy in the battery. The AA man said it needed a good run to get the charge back in the battery, took it out four times today to ensure it was ok.

Fortunately the buyer was completely sound and wasn't bothered as the car was now sound. I told him that if the battery turns out to be fooked, within a reasonable time, that I would buy him a replacement. To be fair he didn't even try to get any money off!

This is also the first car I've made money on :yahoo:

I have access to a zed if I want to come to Wales ;)

PS: Why, are you going to bum me?

nope, you don't have breasts and your not my wife :lol:

its going to be my first big zed event, and everybody seems to be going, and i kind of see you as part of the "usual suspects" who i have a laugh with on the forum, thought it would make for a good laugh on the saturday night if all the trouble makers were all in the same place. some beers, a few laughs, and no need to type all our responces/jokes over several threads that have nothing to do with the jokes/conversations we're posting :lol:

I have access to a zed if I want to come to Wales ;)

PS: Why, are you going to bum me?

nope, you don't have breasts and your not my wife :lol:

its going to be my first big zed event, and everybody seems to be going, and i kind of see you as part of the "usual suspects" who i have a laugh with on the forum, thought it would make for a good laugh on the saturday night if all the trouble makers were all in the same place. some beers, a few laughs, and no need to type all our responces/jokes over several threads that have nothing to do with the jokes/conversations we're posting :lol:

+1 sarnie, what rich is trying to say is

get a zed or he'll bum you :thumbs: