hello :) im new here

tjp8

helloooooooooooooo everyone

heres a few things about myself and what im about :)

my names tj aka tee or teabag :)

im only just 20 years old and ive been wanting a 350z for year now

my car history is

!! i currently drive a 07 golf and also have a bmw 320i and a corsa which im doing as a project car or demo car for me and my stepdads graffix business :)

ive been with the forum for a few months now and ive enjoyed reading about people cars and all the modifications people have done to there pride and joys ,

hopefully il be joining everyone next month in having a z because next month i will start lookin to buy but only in white :)

thankyou for accepting me on your forum and i hope we get off to a good start :)

i know there extreamly rare i found one a few months ago with a twin turbo kit and a ful veilside bodykit on a 03 plate i think going for 15k but it was already sold was on the autotrader :( white is my colour though but my insurance aint getting no cheaper so i suppose i can play the waiting game :) thankyou :)

As others have said, its probably best to wait it out until another comes along. They're about, just few and far between. In my case, it was just pure chance having taken a peek on the Auto Trader site.

If you really cannot wait, as previously mentioned, go for an import.

White must be fashionable these days, or something..... ;):lol:

i tend to find white zeds are driven by gays,

i've only met the one, he was from lowerstoft, and he was definitely gay :lol:

You really do set yourself up mate.....

i was ribbing 350giZ we've met a couple of times on club meets.

and what have i set myself up for

LOL aww i think a white one would look wicked coz u dont see them very much just like the red ones , but i suppose black ones do look rely nice too but i had my heart set on a white one for the last year , will an import cost me more on the insurance ect ? because it may be the case i have to buy a normal one and just have it painted