Hey Y'all

Hi guys my Name is Martin or more commonly known as Smudge I’m From the North East and Just today got myself a second hand but incredibly Beautiful Nissan 350z Coupe GT (287) I was wondering the web and came across this site, I’ve been browsing your posts and thought I’d say Hi :-) I've loved the z since I saw the Tokyo concept oh so many years ago and on Saturday my cousin who owns a car business offered to swap my 08 plate Honda Civic Type R GT for a 06 Plate z I just couldn't resist! And I’m most definitely not disappointed. I love my z as is but as soon as I can save a few quid I’m planning on a JWT pop charger Japspeed K1 exhaust and an Envy/Nismo Rear wing. I’d love to learn from you guys the do-s and don’t-s of having a z and maybe meet up for some cruising.

So yeah.. Hi please be gentle :-)

Edit: to keep fakeindian happy ;-)

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

OMG yes!!!! it's been my Dream car for years and she sure lives up to the hype! it's the sound it gets under your skin and makes you grin like a Fin idiot lol

this may be a complete Noob question but what you mean by needs spacers?

he means to space the wheels out further to sit flush with the side of the car.

its a running joke here also, saying "needs lowering and spacers" is pretty much our top posters only linguistic ability.

EDIT: as well as posting welcome twice :lol:

Ahhhh ok Husky thanx :-) well I do have a list of things to do.. it may take a few years but i'm aiming for a full on tricked out 350. but it's all going to have to be small steps.

biscuit the rims are eagles, not sure what type but I think they suit lol.. I do prefer the Nismo LM GT4 type tho lol