Hey Y'all

welcome buddy, hope you join us on some of our meets, especially the hoon at the end of summer.. awesome drive to really see your cars full potential.

I'm well up for it mate! I did a run with scottish elises up the west coast of scotland and that was a hoot!

welcome, smudge>? where did you get that from>>>?

nice looking car, like that colour.

LOL well there are a few excuses... i do a bit of online gaming and it's a nic I earned whilst flying a sim called lockon (hey who's the smudge in that hill?) lol. i've just been discharged from the RAF where smudge is a popular nickname for smiths.. and the funny one smudge is something you call a cat and a lot of people think i'm a bit of a pus....

LOL well there are a few excuses... i do a bit of online gaming and it's a nic I earned whilst flying a sim called lockon (hey who's the smudge in that hill?) lol. i've just been discharged from the RAF where smudge is a popular nickname for smiths.. and the funny one smudge is something you call a cat and a lot of people think i'm a bit of a pus....

lol :thumbs: Id like to see that nick in white print in the window with you doing a smoking drift ,,,, on a private road ,,, with no roundabouts nearby.... :snack:

lol :thumbs: Id like to see that nick in white print in the window with you doing a smoking drift ,,,, on a private road ,,, with no roundabouts nearby.... :snack:

:D:D:D:D:D hahaa thats funny

Did you put the rims on the car? Dont look staggered and look the wrong offset...

No dude they came with.. and I'm not 100% on what your going on about? but advice on what to look for or if I need to fix would be much appreciated

Zeds have got stagged fit wheels so the front is narrower than the back. On a standard setup there is 1/2 an inch difference in width front to back, or if you go aftermarket you can run about an inch difference. On the odd occasion a non staggered fit can throw the traction out.

You can normally tell by the tyre sizes, if there the same all round then you havnt got a staggered setup

If your gonna keep them, you need to work out the spacing to fill the arches and draw the wheel closer to the body of the car. Lowering on springs or coilovers will help to make them look a tad bigger.

Did you put the rims on the car? Dont look staggered and look the wrong offset...

No dude they came with.. and I'm not 100% on what your going on about? but advice on what to look for or if I need to fix would be much appreciated

Zeds have got stagged fit wheels so the front is narrower than the back. On a standard setup there is 1/2 an inch difference in width front to back, or if you go aftermarket you can run about an inch difference. On the odd occasion a non staggered fit can throw the traction out.

You can normally tell by the tyre sizes, if there the same all round then you havnt got a staggered setup

If your gonna keep them, you need to work out the spacing to fill the arches and draw the wheel closer to the body of the car. Lowering on springs or coilovers will help to make them look a tad bigger.

Really good to know mate! i didn't know that! I guess thats why forums are great places for knowlage! i'll take the measurements off the wheels in the morning and put them up here, then maybe you can better advise?

Well i'm trying to get my car booked into Envy in Bedlington for a service but there not replying to my e-mail lol i'm hoping they will sort out any issues aswell as fit a JWT pop charger and a K1 exhaust and a envy/Nismo rear wing

i think gaz is dealing with some family issues at the moment, might be worth just bearing with them for a bit,

maybe give them a week and try again.