Do I go for.........  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do I go for.........

• Big Brake Kit
    • Volk wheels or similar
    • Unique paint job
    • a sex change
    • Save your money you crazy man!!!!!

Wheels first. Brembos are good enough for now :)

Theres long been an argument that just because it has more power the Brembos don't suddenly become useless :)

Wheels first, then BBK

brembos with decent discs and pads should be more than adequate. how much extra BHP are you running now.

Theres long been an argument that just because it has more power the Brembos don't suddenly become useless :)

Wheels first, then BBK

brembos with decent discs and pads should be more than adequate. how much extra BHP are you running now.

I think BBK is more than just a performance upgrade though...Having the big calipers showing through is very B)

Power wise i should be expecting around 400 at the wheels and probably around 360 torque.....but the dyno will be where i find out for sure

Wheels first, then BBK

I think BBK is more than just a performance upgrade though...Having the big calipers showing through is very B)

Power wise i should be expecting around 400 at the wheels and probably around 360 torque.....but the dyno will be where i find out for sure

:thumbs:

From Vortech website:

Increase your 350's horsepower from 287 to 412 and torque from 274 lb./ft. to 355 lb./ft. On "Rev-up" models, increase your horsepower from 300 to 440 and torque from 260 lb./ft. to 352 lb./ft.*

Guess thats with American petrol though... and thats without any other mods. Hope it goes well for you on the Dyno!!!

When is she going?

A.