Why Lambo's are so expensive...

Anubis

...here is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C9St0cYyK0

Unlike our zeds that are mostly factory machine built, Lambos are virtually all hand built.

Some serious effort goes into each one (and there I was, thinking it was branding). :p

Carbon Coops may want to take note for when he expands his Carbon output - that huge oven thing used to make Murcielago body parts may cost quite a bit... B)

When you buy a new one you get invited over to the factory to see your actual car being made B)

I have to admit, Lambo's do seem to justify the price. Whereas our 'normal' cars are just on a belt with machines putting bits on them with the odd engineer screwing things up it kinda makes you realise where that special supercar feeling comes from - the individuals that make them. Actual blood, sweat and tears goes into making these things. :thumbs:

They are truely epic cars and will always be on my "to buy" list (obviously in the future I hope). I'd love to know what they are going to replace the Murcielago with - the style of it, etc. I drove a Murci and my god it was loud and fast - but defo not practical. If I had the cash, it would be the Gallardo. :)

Like you said - its not just the car itself, its the whole experience you get with it. Something very special... B)

The problem with having more humans involved is that more errors can be made.........some Lambo's are plagued with gremlins as soon as they leave the factory, the same as TVR's etc. The thing with supercars is that when it breaks down, its front page news due to the cost.......you don't get that with mass produced cars.

And the ownership experience is everything you thought it would be X 100 !!!! B)

When you buy a new one you get invited over to the factory to see your actual car being made B)

so did chris when he bought his jag. Sadly his motor isnt having any grin factor but more sh!t factor

wheres the video of the exhaust down the tunnel sarnie :teeth: